Clear and glowing skin is the dream of every person. No one wants rough or dull skin. And talking about dullness, dark spots are something that can get really frustrating if they don't fade away soon. And dealing with them can seem worse. It not only affects the skin but our whole appearance.
So if you're finding it difficult for these dark spots to fade away, then the best option is an Ayurvedic treatment for dark spots on the face. Ayurveda has been around for centuries, and it is not only beneficial for the skin, but also your overall health in general. It offers remedies that include 100% natural ingredients, and ocean-wide herbs that can cure all your skin woes. But if you still doubt its benefits, here’s everything you need to know.
What are dark spots, and how do they appear?
Like every problem has a solution, every problem also has its root cause. So instead of just looking for natural remedies for dark spots treatment, it is essential to first get to the bottom of the cause to treat it efficiently. So what are dark spots actually? Dark spots on the face are melasma, which is generally a common type of hyperpigmentation.
They appear due to a natural pigment found in the skin called melanin, and this melanin also shields the skin from the sun's damaging rays. These are painless spots, light/ dark brown, and vary in size. Simply put, dark spots are one form of skin pigmentation. Now, let's understand how these dark spots appear. There is a major reason for the appearance of dark spots, such as :
Sun exposure- Dark spots on the skin are mainly caused due to exposure to the sun's harmful UV rays. It can also cause sunspots, solar lentigines, liver spots and freckles. However, you can prevent this by using umbrellas or healthy sunscreen lotions like Coco Soul Body Lotion, which is equipped with the benefits of virgin coconut oil, sandalwood, and welmi and is free from harmful effects of silicone and mineral oil.
- Inflammation- This is another reason for dark spots is acne or eczema. Several skin injuries also lead to dark spots on the face.
- Using chemical products- There are certain creams or even perfumes that you use that actually involve various chemicals. And when used, it leads to skin irritation or doesn't suit your skin, which causes dark spots. Instead of using chemical products, go with natural products like Coco Soul Face Scrub, which is purely Ayurvedic and free from sulfate, paraben, and other chemical impurities. It is 100% vegan and equipped with virgin king coconut oil, sandalwood, and Venivel. It protects your skin from all types of climatic hazards and acts as a sunscreen guard.
- Others- Hormonal changes, medications' side effects, and diabetes also lead to dark spots. However, hyperpigmentation Ayurvedic treatment can help you get rid of dark patches.
According to Ayurveda, dark spots on the face appear when Vata, Pitta or both of these doshas are imbalanced. We call this Vyanga. An imbalanced diet, uncontrolled emotions, physical exhaustion, stress, etc., lead to dark spots. And if these dark spots become extremely dark, it is preferred as Neelika.
Ayurvedic remedies to remove dark spots
Now that we know there are a variety of causes for dark spots on the face, you might be wondering about how to get rid of these dark spots? So, to cure these black spots on face, Ayurvedic treatments that can come to your rescue are:
- Turmeric Pack
- Take around two teaspoons of turmeric along with curd and besan.
- Mix it together thoroughly to make a thick paste.
- Apply it onto the skin gently as a face pack.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Manjistha capsules/powder
- Take Manjistha powder and honey in a bowl.
- Mix it well together.
- Leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing it off and pat dry.
Besides, you can also consume Manjistha capsules once or twice daily as it is a great hyperpigmentation ayurvedic treatment.
- Sandalwood Mask
- Sandalwood powder
- Orange zest and juice
- Take sandalwood powder, orange zest and orange juice.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder with one teaspoon of orange zest and orange juice.
- Mix them thoroughly to make a thick paste.
- Apply as a face mask and on areas with dark spots on the face.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. However, you can also use ayurvedic dark spot remover cream.
Different types of dark spots
- Freckles- This occurs due to sunlight, and you can notice it from a very young age. For this, you can use any oil which is blessed with Ayurveda and free from all types of chemical impurities.
- Age Spots- These are darker spots, and you can notice them as you start growing older. Start Ayurvedic treatment for pimples and black marks when you notice them for the first time.
- Melasma- It is a deeper form of hyperpigmentation and is caused due to hormonal changes.
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation- This happens due to inflammation and injuries, which as a result leave dark spots behind on the face.
To find the best results, it will be best if you can introduce 100% virgin coconut oil from the house of Coco Soul, which is free from chemical impurities and purely organic in nature.
Whether you're looking for Ayurvedic treatment for dark spots on the face or Ayurvedic treatment for pimples and black marks, treating any problem with Ayurveda starts with balancing the three doshas. However, we recommend understanding your underlying root cause for dark spots based on your dosha levels. So it is better that you consult an Ayurvedic doctor or specialist so that he can prescribe you the right medication.
Is Ayurveda good for removing dark spots?Ayurveda is the answer for all your skin woes as it comes with 100% natural herbs and ingredients. Therefore, it reduces dark facial spots naturally without causing any side effects.
Which is the best Ayurvedic dark spot remover?Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating and Brightening Night Cream is the best Ayurvedic dark spot remover cream.
How long does Ayurveda take to remove dark spots?It takes around 6-12 months to remove dark spots with Ayurvedic treatments. However, remember changes don't happen overnight, so proper care and effort is also needed.