- What is a CTM routine?
- What are the benefits of following a CTM routine?
- What is the best CTM routine for your skin type? What you should and shouldn't use in your CTM routine?
- Frequently Asked Questions
To get effective skin care at home that results in flawless skin, you can definitely choose the CTM routine. It's easy, less time-consuming and effective for fighting different skin problems like blemishes, acne, anti-ageing, dark spots, skin darkening, wrinkles, open pores etc. We will guide you through every important detail of the CTM process like best CTM for oily skin, Dry skin CTM care, benefits of CTM, etc.
What Is A CTM Routine?
CTM routine refers to the cleansing, toning and moisturisation process that needs to be done together for effective results. Everyone is familiar with cleanser, toner and moisturiser and uses them too. But they might not know what the appropriate sequence to use them is. For example, you may not know how to cleanse the skin? Or what is the right time to use toner or moisturiser? According to the CTM skincare process, you must follow the steps given below:
- First, wash your face to eliminate all types of impurities with the help of a good quality cleanser.
- Then use a toner to tighten the pores.
- Lastly, followed by the toner, you need to use a good quality moisturiser. This will help your skin to remain hydrated.
This sequence altogether is considered the CTM skin care process. Apart from this, the CTM skincare process has a lot of skin benefits for every skin type. We just need to choose good CTM face care products that are free from harmful chemicals and enriched in natural ingredients.
What Are The Benefits Of Following A CTM Routine?
There are multiple benefits that the CTM skin care routine can give you:
Remove impurities: As C stands for cleansing in CTM, it particularly indicates cleansing the face. One should make it a habit in their daily skin care to cleanse their face. It helps remove dirt particles and contaminants from the skin and clean clogged skin pores. Skin cleansing helps open up the skin pores and allows your skin to breathe efficiently. You must do this cleansing process twice daily for better results.
How to cleanse the skin depends on your skin type. Also, you must choose a product that is free from harmful chemicals. Coco Soul’s natural face wash has Neem and Gotukola extracts along with virgin coconut oil. It is highly beneficial for all skin types and helps to revitalise skin.
- Tighten skins: If you want to learn how to tone your skin, you just need a good quality toner. The word 'T' stands for the toning process. Toning helps to tighten the skin pores that get opened during cleansing.
It also helps to block the impurities from penetrating the skin through pores. Also, if the toner has skin brightening agents in it, it will help to brighten your skin.
- Skin hydration: CTM routine has an important part that is moisturisation. One must moisturise their face to keep it hydrated and provide the essential nutrients alongside fatty acids. Moisturisation can help to heal skin problems like dryness, ageing, and skin spots and give you nourished looking skin.
Many people often think about how to moisturise the skin and what can go wrong if moisturising is done incorrectly. While moisturising our skin, we must choose the moisturiser that has the goodness of nature. For instance, you can use Coco Soul’s coconut massage oil which comes straight from the makers of Parachute. Being rich in Shea butter, it keeps one's skin protected and promotes the production of collagen. Furthermore, the presence of rosehip oil and wheat germ oil alongside the goodness of coconut will maintain the pH level of the skin.
What is the best CTM routine for your skin type? What you should and shouldn't use in your CTM routine?
The importance of the CTM skin care routine is quite clear from the above facts. But you can still have several questions in mind, such as how to moisturise skin properly, what should be the sequence of toning and cleansing in the CTM routine, etc. To know the best CTM process for your skin type, you must first understand your skin's needs. For example, CTM for dry skin will differ from the CTM process for oily and natural skin.
Also, you should be aware of the ingredients that you must avoid while choosing CTM products.
- CTM for oily skin: You must follow the following points while doing the CTM routine for oily skin. The cleanser that you choose can be gel-based if possible. After cleansing, use a toner to remove dead skin cells and tighten pores. After that, use moisturiser suitable for oily skin.
- CTM for dry skin: You need to choose plant-based products while following the CTM routine for dry skin care. Also, do not forget to hydrate your skin as it is more critical for dry skin.
However, it is best if you choose to opt for a moisturiser that has hydrating properties. Plant-based products have a lot of hydration properties that can rejuvenate skin and remove age spots. Also, for effective results, follow the CTM skincare routine daily. You must avoid ingredients like sulphates, parabens, etc., which have harmful effects on the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions On CTM Routines
Is the CTM routine necessary?CTM is essential for maintaining healthy skin. You must follow a CTM routine daily, and it is also preferable that you do it twice, preferably in the morning and at night before going to sleep. Also, you must know how to cleanse the skin, tone the skin and moisturise it to get effective results.
Which products are the best for the CTM routine?If you want to purchase products that are best for the CTM routine, then make sure to avoid chemical-based ones. Cut off products which have paraben, sulphate, and carcinogenic substances as ingredients. Rather opt for those which have herbal and Ayurvedic properties as they would not cause any kind of side effects.
How do you do a CTM naturally?For natural CTM skincare, you can rely on home remedies. You can use raw milk, honey, oatmeal extract, cucumber extract, curd etc., as a cleanser. While for toning, you may use rose water, apple cider vinegar, cucumber juice, green tea, etc. You can choose cocoa butter, Shea butter, aloe extract, almond oil, etc. Also, Coco Soul has essential natural ingredients for skincare products that you can consider for your daily CTM routine.