- How To Identify Crow’s Feet Around Eyes?
- What is Crow’s Feet Treatment?
- Natural Home Remedies for Crow’s Feet
- Tips to Prevent Crow’s Feet
- Frequently Asked Questions about Crow’s Feet Around Eyes
Many believe that the presence of crow’s feet is the sign of a happy life filled with laughter and joy. While that is a positive way to look at the formation of crow’s feet, it still needs a solution!
While the common notion is that crow’s feet occurs majorly due to ageing, however in certain cases it could also be due to a stressful lifestyle, exposure to sun, pollution and general environmental damage.
If you are looking to prevent the onset of crow’s feet or at least delay its formation, then along with cosmetic treatments you can also try some home remedies If you’re keen, then read on to know more!
How To Identify Crow’s Feet Around Eyes?
Crow’s feet are fine lines which form around the eyes due to loosening up of muscles in that area. Coupled with reduced collagen production and skin elasticity, crow’s feet wrinkles are the first to appear on your face.
Since the area around the eyes is more delicate than the rest of your face, these fine lines are easily visible in the vicinity of your eyes – looking like the feet of a crow (hence the name crow’s feet.)
What is Crow’s Feet Treatment?
With the advancement in skin care techniques, treating crow’s feet has become quite common – with several effective avenues available in the market. Whether it is an eye cream for crow’s feet or a surgical procedure, the choice is all yours.
Some commonly availed crow’s feet treatment are:
- Botox injection, laser resurfacing etc
- Medication prescribed by a medical expert
- Dermal fillers and chemical peels
- Topical eye creams, sunscreens etc.
Natural Home Remedies for Crow’s Feet
Facial exercises are one of the best ways to strengthen your facial muscles and prevent unwanted crow’s feet. Such exercises reinforce the skins’ elasticity, and firm it up. A few simple exercises are:
- While making a big ‘O’ with your mouth, lift the skin above your cheek bone and hold for a few seconds. Repeat it at least 8 to 10 times daily.
- Place your index and middle finger on both the brows. As you lift your brows up, try to push the skin down with your fingers. Do this 10 times daily. Here are some more benefits of face yoga.
Aloe vera is excellent when it comes to enhancing the vitality of the skin. Rich in antioxidants and various vitamins, aloe vera makes the skin supple and firm. It prevents premature sagging and hydrates the skin. It is best to apply it before bed and wash off in the morning.
Coconut oilCoconut oil is rich in important vitamins and linoleic acid – all of which work to prevent crow’s feet. Coconut oil repairs the delicate skin around the eyes, restores moisture and strengthens the tissues.Use Coco Soul Ayurvedic Baby Massage Oil to get rid of Crow's Feet near the eyes
Honey and YogurtA honey and yogurt face pack is another good way of preventing crow’s feet. The antioxidants of honey when combined with the lactic acid of the yogurt, do miracles for your skin. This face pack exfoliates the skin, moisturizes it and leaves your skin firm and supple. Apply this pack on your face at least 3 times a week.
PapayaWhether you eat it or rub it on your face, papaya is the perfect antidote to crow’s feet. It contains enzymes which remove dead skin cells, increase production of new skin cells and boost the elasticity of the skin. If you are looking to prevent crow’s feet or fine lines, then papaya is the fruit for you!
Tips to Prevent Crow’s Feet
- Never leave the house without a sunscreen. This way, you minimize exposure to the sun – which is the leading cause of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Maintain a healthy sleep cycle. Sleep allows the body precious time to repair skin cells and rejuvenate them.
- Follow a balanced diet which provides your body with vital proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals etc.
- Keep your skin moisturized at all times.
Crow’s feet are a normal part of life. However, with simple home remedies, you can not only give yourself a glow but also prevent the formation of crow’s feet. You can also help yourself prevent crow’s feet by learning all the causes of crow’s feet.
Frequently Asked Questions about Crow’s Feet Around Eyes
How to treat crow’s feet around eyes naturally?Crow’s feet can be easily treatable. The most common way to naturally get rid of crow’s feet is by keeping a balanced diet, maintaining hydration levels, sleeping on time etc.
Is cucumber good for crow’s feet?Cucumber is the best option for your skin if you are looking to get rid of your crow’s feet. It hydrates the skin keeping it plump and supple, while the vitamin B in it rejuvenates the skin and reduces wrinkles.
What are crow’s feet treatment at home?There are several ways to treat crow’s feet from the comfort of your home. Apart from maintaining a good diet, you can make your own face packs, which not only firm up the skin, but also keep it moisturized – reducing any chance of crow’s feet wrinkles.