Click image to zoom in
THE COCO SOUL PROMISE
100% natural actives
Cruelty Free Testing
Free from Chemicals
Made Safe Certified
• Powered with Virgin King Coconut Oil, Kikirindiya, Godapara and 4 other ayurvedic herbs
• Virgin King Coconut oil penetrates 90% into hair strands and repairs damaged hair by reversing upto 50% of internal structural damage.
• Lauric Acid present in coconut oil binds the protein in hair & scalp, and helps protect both the roots and strands of hair from breakage
• Kikirindiya boosts blood circulation in the scalp an is effective in stopping hair loss
• Godapara soothes itchy sclp and has anti-dandruff properties
• Made Safe Certified | 100 % Vegan
• Free Shipping | Secured Payment | 3-4 days delivery time | COD Available
• Net qty.: 200 ml
• Shelf life: 24 months
• Country of origin: Sri Lanka
Coco Soul hair cleanser is crafted with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, the goodness of Virgin King Coconut Oil, and the magic of Kikirindiya and Godapara! A combination of organic virgin king coconut oil and Ayurvedic herbs form the core of Coco Soul’s Hair and Scalp Cleanser. This natural hair cleanser gently yet effectively washes your hair while balancing scalp oil, unclogging hair follicles, and strengthening the roots. Packed with natural ingredients, this hair cleanser leaves your hair feeling soft, manageable, and bouncy.
Godapara: A potent herb, Godapara soothes itchy/flaky scalp and strengthens the hair, allowing it to grow naturally long and beautiful.
Kikirindiya: It is a wonder herb that boosts blood circulation in the scalp, promoting hair growth in the process. It also effectively treats scalp conditions like dandruff and hair fall.
Virgin King Coconut Oil: Ancient Ayurvedic wisdom calls it the ‘elixir’ that hydrates our scalp. It is loaded with natural antioxidants and good fats that nurture the roots and moisturise your scalp.
• The natural shampoo does not contain the harmful chemicals that are otherwise found in many haircare products.
• It is a gentle and mild herbal shampoo that can be used by everyone.
• The herbs in this organic shampoo soothe the hair shafts and treat inflamed scalp conditions without trouncing your hair.
• What’s more? Coco Soul shampoo is 100% vegan.
• It is also devoid of harsh chemicals such as DEA, petrolatum, parabens, and sulphates.
• With its Ayurvedic and other natural ingredients, it is one of the best natural hair cleansers, and is effective in reducing dandruff and boosting hair growth.
• So ladies, instead of hiding your mane under a scarf to avoid social faux pas, consider switching up to this au naturel hair shampoo now.
• Wet your hair and apply this hair cleanser evenly on your scalp.
• Lather it at the roots first, and then spread across the lengths of your hair.
• Rinse well and follow with Coco Soul’s Hair and Scalp Conditioner for soft and silky hair.
• Now that you have the 101 on natural hair cleansers, make sure you put it to maximum use. After all, a happy and healthy scalp equals happy hair, period.
Also take a look at our other Coco Soul products, including foot cream, shower gel, body butter cream and much more for healthy and flawless skin. You can also try your hands at our best selling products such as face wash, face scrub, body lotion, etc.
A hair cleanser is much gentler than a traditional shampoo and washes dirt from your hair and makes it soft.
First up, make sure you thoroughly rinse your hair with some lukewarm water before applying the hair shampoo or hair cleanser. Next up, mix a little bit of water with your shampoo and gently start massaging it on your scalp. Once a luxurious foam is formed, wash your hair generously under running water.
You can mix warm water with apple cider vinegar and apply it on your hair for five minutes before thoroughly rinsing it off. If you prefer the traditional way, then make sure you wash your hair every three days to ensure proper regulation of your natural hair oils.
Here are some of the ways to clean scalp dandruff:
• Use green tea to wash your hair
• Get a good coconut oil massage
• Apply lemon juice extracts on your scalp
• Use baking soda
• Shampoo more often. Remember to use a mild natural shampoo or a natural hair cleanser to ward off any hair damage due to frequent hair washing.
If you have dry hair, consider using a cleanser twice a week, at max. For those with oily hair, you may require washing more often. But if you have normal hair, you can enjoy the luxury of cleansing your hair whenever you feel the need."
This natural shampoo is good for smooth hair
This 200ml hair & scalp shampoo comes in a cute transparent bottle. It's leak-proof so you can carry it with you even while you're traveling. This natural shampoo has virgin coconut oil, kikirindiya and godapara as the main ingredients. These ingredients work together to make your hair smooth and strengthen the roots.
Coco soul hair cleanser has the goodness of ayurvedic herbs
While searching for herbal shampoo online I came across this coco soul's hair cleanser. The fact that it has the goodness of various ayurvedic herbs like godapara, kikirindiya, etc made me buy it. Another great thing about this natrual hair cleanser is that it is free from harmful chemicals like parabens, silicone, sulphates, formaldehydes, etc. Thank you coco soul for this amazing hair & scalp cleanser.
This organic shampoo is 100% natural
Along with being 100% natural, this hair cleanser is also 100% vegan. I'm really proud of coco soul that it does not harm any animals by testing products on them. This distinguishing factor really sets coco soul's products apart from its compitetors. I have been using this organic shampoo since 3 months and the results have been good for me. It nourishes my scalps and leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy. A BIG 5 STAR FROM MY SIDE!
Best ayurvedic shampoo for curly hair
Searching for a shampoo was always a drag for me as I have curly hair. There are barely any good shampoos available in the market that work well on curly hair. But this hair shampoo was the game changer for me. Since this herbal shampoo is ayurvedic and organic i thought of giving it a try and I'm not at all disappointed. I would recommend this hair cleanser to everyone as it gently and effectively washes the hair while balancing scalp oil, unclogging hair follicles, and strengthening the roots.
Coco Soul shampoo is a one stop solution for dry scalp
Having a dry scalp I used to suffer from severe hair fall. That's when my doctor recommended me coco soul's organic shampoo. This hair shampoo helped me soothe my dry scalp. Along with reducing hair fall it also helped me in stimulating natural hair growth. It is very easy to use, you just have to wet your hair and apply this hair cleanser on your scalp. After lathering it on your roots, spread it across the lengths of your hair. And then, rinse it off. I also apply conditioner after this, even you can use it for better results.
Softens your manes
It's a good one. More suited in summers.
Coco soul hair shampoo.
Very good for an oily scalp.
Really good hair cleanser
This cleanser helped my hair easy to manage.
Love this product
It's a very mild shampoo. The smell is very good. Love this product.
Wow i can't explain how much I am in love with this amazing fragrance and amazing result i got very smooth and silky hair.
Pure Coconut fragrance and much less hair fall.
Really love its formula. With the texture of the shampoo you can understand that its chemical and paraben free, very subtle coconut fragrance and keeps the hair soft and supple.
Doesn't remove oil.
Product is great for a quick hair wash.
Good for people who want to buy mild shampoo.
Love the fact that the ingredients used are all organic. I have frizzy curly hair and I just am not able to wash it off completely from my hair. Leaves my hair oily and sticky. But it works great for my sister
This shampoo is good for frequent hair wash given it is very mild and keeps your hair soft provided you are using it with the CoCo Soul conditioner. Coconut oil definitely helps in controlling dandruff and gives nice sweet smell after wash.
Write a Review
Hair & Scalp Cleanser/Shampoo (200ml) with Virgin King Coconut Oil, Godapara & Kikirindiya