Baby Massage Oil | From the makers of Parachute Advansed | 200ml
Baby Massage Oil with Extra Virgin Oil & Ayurvedic herbs - From the makers of Parachute | 100% Natural | Paraben, Perfume & Mineral Oil Free |No toxins | Natural & Safe | 200 ml
1. Healthy and nutritious food that facilitates healthy metabolism
2. Care of the body through Oil massage.
THE COCO SOUL PROMISE
100% natural actives
Cruelty Free Testing
Free from Chemicals
Made Safe Certified
Enter Delivery Pincode
Not Available Location is unserviceable
COD COD not available
Dispatched in 2 to 3 days
Baby Massage Oil | From the makers of Parachute Advansed | 200ml
- Natural ingredients, Mineral oil free, Not tested on Animals, 100% natural actives
- THE PRACTICE OF SHISHU ABHYANGA - Shishu Abhyanga is a massage done with warm oil, falls under the principles of Ayurveda, and helps create beautiful and enriching moments with your child. The oil is applied to the entire body, from the scalp to the soles of the baby's feet. Indulge in the traditional practice of Abhyanga with your baby for wholesome growth.
- ENRICHED WITH EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL - Cocosoul baby massage oil is enriched with the goodness of Extra virgin coconut oil that penetrates deep into the skin & promotes healthy growth & weight gain.
- FILLED WITH THE GOODNESS OF WHEATGERM OIL - Coosoul baby massage oil is packed with the goodness of wheatgerm oil, which contains natural anti-oxidants and helps seal moisture into the skin.
- GOODNESS OF SHEA BUTTER - Cocosoul baby massage oil is packed with the nourishing benefits of Shea butter that softens and moisturis skin and acts as a natural skin conditioner.
- POWER OF ROSEHIP OIL - Cocosoul baby massage oil comes filled with the goodness of Rosehip Oil that has anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory properties.
- ENRICHED WITH FLAXSEED OIL - Flaxseed oil in the Cocosoul baby massage oil is a rich source of fatty essential acids which protect and soothe skin.
About the Product
Why Choose Coco Soul Baby Massage Oil?
- Healthy and nutritious food that facilitates healthy metabolism
- Care of the body through Oil massage.
The traditional practice of Shishu Abhyanga done to babies is very much under the principles of Ayurveda. Shishu Abhyanga is a massage that's done with warm oil. The oil is applied to the entire body, from the scalp to the soles of the baby's feet. To make this traditional and enriching experience be a beautiful bonding moment between a mother & a child, we from the house of Parachute, bring to you Coco Soul Baby Massage Oil with Extra Virgin Coconut oil & Ayurvedic Herbs. Enriched with Virgin Coconut Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil & flaxseed oil, this product can help promote the overall growth of the child. Extra virgin coconut oil, which is rich in lauric acid not only makes the baby's skin soft but also smooth & supple. Indulge in the practice of Shishu Abhyanga with your baby, for smooth, soft & supple skin while promoting wholesome growth.
Why is Coco Soul Baby Massage Oil better than other oils available in the market?
How to Use?
About the Brand
Coco Soul is a brand owned by Marico which sells more than 1 BILLION PACKS of Coconut Products annually. At the heart of Coco Soul is a belief that as nature’s children, Mother Nature has the answers for all our concerns. So, we bring you products that are gentle, safe, non-toxic and mostly plant-derived. Created with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, Coco Soul has 100% organic cold pressed, Virgin Coconut oil at its core. Powered with naturally occurring antioxidants and active botanics, our range transforms skin care and bathing routines into sensorial luxuries.
Coco Soul believes that the nature-based skin and hair care solutions of yester-years were much more effective than today’s. Taking inspiration from that, the Coco Soul range is prepared with cold pressed, food-grade organic virgin Coconut oil and Ayurveda approved herbs with medicinal properties.
Coco Soul strongly says no to harsh chemicals and animal testing.
Can the product be used post bath?
Is very gentle on my baby's skin. I only go for natural products and this one's perfect.
Would recommend it to moms looking for chemical-free baby oils. This coconut oil is magical.
My baby's best massaging buddy. I regularly massage my toddler with this baby oil and he seems to love it.
Bond With Your Baby While You Soothe Their Skin
In the months leading up to the birth of your baby, parents do all the research possible to prepare for this new life coming into their lives. While doing so, baby massages are a definitive yes and turn up in every skincare regimen for babies. This is because a massage helps soothe their skin, keep their skin soft, and put them into a beautiful, restful few hours of sleep.
Another benefit of massaging your baby with oil is bonding with your baby. In the nascent stages of a newborn’s life, every touch stays with them and stimulates their senses, their emotions. When you massage their tiny bodies and soft skin, you gently touch their senses and bond with them. The baby’s tender muscles and smooth skin are softly relaxed with a massaging oil. Now, when you begin your research as a parent-to-be, the most-talked about factor is opting for natural products and methods. Coconut oil is the best natural oil for massaging your baby, owing to its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties and protective, moisture-rich formulation.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Is Ayurveda’s Secret To The Best Baby Massage Experience
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, the most important aspect of massaging a baby’s skin with a slightly warmed up natural oil is the nutrients provided in this process. Loaded with all the necessary vitamins and minerals, your baby’s skin and body receive ample nourishment. Shishu Abhyanga or a massage with warm oil as per ancient ayurvedic wisdom is an enriching experience. The Baby Massage Oil from Coco Soul is made with virgin coconut based oil, shea butter, wheatgerm oil, rosehip oil, and flaxseed oil - giving you a potent mix that imparts wholesome growth to your baby’s health. Here’s what the ingredients do for the skin and body of your baby:
- Virgin coconut based oil - The enriching goodness of this oil penetrates deep into the skin & promotes healthy growth & weight gain.
- Wheatgerm oil - This herbal oil contains natural antioxidants and helps seal moisture into the skin.
- Shea butter - The nourishing benefits of shea butter include its power of softening and moisturising the skin, and it also acts as a natural skin conditioner.
- Rosehip oil - The power of this oil comes from its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Flaxseed oil - It is a rich source of fatty essential acids which protect and soothe skin.