Melt Balm | From the makers of Parachute Advansed | 50gms
Coco Soul, pure coconut melt balm, is a pleasant smelling , non greasy & quick absorbing all in one product
Coco Soul Melt Balm is crafted with ancient Ayurvedic wisdom, the goodness of Virgin King Coconut Oil, and the magic of Pure Coconut! Your ideal multi-tasker, this pure coconut melt balm is basically nourishment packed in a jar, which melts into your skin as soon as you apply it. The versatile melt balm is your hair and scalp nourisher, haircare and skincare protector, baby oil massager.
THE COCO SOUL PROMISE
100% natural actives
Cruelty Free Testing
Free from Chemicals
Made Safe Certified
Enter Delivery Pincode
Not Available Location is unserviceable
COD COD not available
Dispatched in 2 to 3 days
Melt Balm | From the makers of Parachute Advansed | 50gms
What’s in a coconut melt balm? A miraculous experience in the form of a rich, luxurious and beautifully-fragrant quick absorbing formula that is non-greasy and deeply moisturises your skin. The purest form of skin care and hair care, the Coco Soul Melt in Balm is an all-in-one product that melts away impurities. What’s more, it also doubles up as a makeup remover. And you don’t have to worry about the product being harmful or having any side effects since it is free of toxic chemicals like sulphates, parabens, silicones and mineral oil.
Power Ingredients of Coco Soul Makeup Remover Melt Balm
Pure Coconut: Ayurveda’s revered ancient healer, Coconut or Narikela – Cocus nucifera is an ingredient that has been used for thousands of years. Mostly consumed as coconut water or milk and applied as coconut oil, the pure tender coconut is a multi-miracle gem. It not only flushes out toxins and is extremely hydrating with a cooling effect, but it also adds strength and controls sebum production.
Virgin King Coconut Oil: Ancient Ayurvedic wisdom calls it the 'elixir' that hydrates our skin. It is loaded with natural antioxidants and good fats that nurture the skin, fight dryness, and promote cellular repair.
Why Choose This Natural Facial Cleansing Balm?
- It is a great facial cleansing makeup melt balm that is carefully created keeping the science of Ayurveda in mind to nourish and protect your hair and skin.
- The facial cleansing makeup melt balm is a natural fix that combines the goodness of king coconut oil and pure tender coconut.
- The makeup remover melt balm works as a multi-protector as it removes dead skin cells, dullness, skin tan, skin impurities, dry skin and brittle hair, and gives you a cleansing glow all over.
- The versatile melt balm is your hair and scalp nourisher, haircare and skincare protector, baby oil massager. Essentially, an all-in-one cleanser in a jar of goodness!
- This melt balm is also free from harsh chemicals such as DEA, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, sulphates, formaldehydes, sodium chloride, and propylene glycol.
- Coco Soul Melt in Balm has not been tested on animals and provides a 100% vegan guarantee
Who Is It For?
- It is suitable for women
- It is ideal for those looking for smooth, nourished, and younger-looking skin
How to apply/use?
As a full body moisturiser: Apply the Coco Soul Melt in Balm on damp skin to lock in the moisture, melt away impurities and deeply moisturise your body from head to toe.
To deeply cleanse your hair: To nourish and hydrate dry and brittle hair, coat your unwashed hair with Coco Soul Melt in Balm from root to tip and leave it on for 60 minutes. Wash it with a mild shampoo.
As a makeup remover: To remove your makeup with the toxin-free Coco Soul Melt in Balm, swab some of the balm onto a cotton ball and gently wipe or cleanse the makeup away.
As a baby massage oil: Take some of the 100% pure coconut infused Coco Soul Melt in Balm and gently apply it on your baby's skin for a safe and soothing massage.
Now that you know the many benefits of this natural, multi-purpose melt balm, you can set sail towards a more organic and sustainable way of life. Weave this nourishing melt balm into your daily skincare and hair care routine and witness results that stun you and your friends.
Why Is Coco Soul Melt Balm Better Than Others Available In The Market?
Coco Soul Melt in Balm is an Ayurvedic and chemical-free cleanser that serves multiple uses for your skin, hair and face. Unlike other products available in the market, it does not contain harsh chemicals like DEA, silicones, mineral oil, formaldehydes, sodium chloride, and propylene glycol. This sulphate and paraben-free body butter cream is one of the natural organic products available in the market.
It is certified by MadeSafe® and is thus safe for use. Moreover, this product is 100% vegan and cruelty-free with no animal testing. This all-natural, toxic-free melt balm is a superfood for your skin.
It is ideal for nourishing your body and melting away impurities with a miracle cleanse. Moreover, the ingredients used to create this product are derived from ayurvedic expertise and 100% pure coconut.
Results of Coco Soul Natural Facial Cleansing Balm
Coco Soul Melt in Balm is your ideal multi-tasking product as it's 100% toxin-free and infused with pure coconut that provides you with the highest quality of skin care, and hair care. It melts away impurities with a miracle cleanse that will leave you pleasantly surprised.
- The melt balm is carefully created keeping the science of Ayurveda in mind to nourish and protect your hair and skin
- The melt balm is a natural fix that combines the goodness of king coconut oil and pure, tender coconut
- The melt balm works as a multi-protector by removing dead skin cells, dullness, skin tan, skin impurities, dry skin and brittle hair, giving you a cleansing glow all over
- The daily application nourishes your skin deeply and cleanses it from head to toe
You can also learn about other Coco Soul products in this range such as hand and nail cream, foot cream, shower gel, body lotion And while you're at it, also check out our hair care products such as hair conditioner and hair shampoo
What is a melting balm?
How do you use melting balm?
What does a cleansing balm do?
Do you wash off cleansing balm?
For haircare: after applying it for 60 minutes on your scalp, wash with a deeply cleansing shampoo to melt away the balmy texture.
Should I use a cleansing balm if I don't wear makeup?
Do cleansing balms clog pores?
It feels great on my skin. Consistency is very satisfying. It works wonders for my hair and skin.
Smells divine! Recommended for those who love coconut based products in their self care routine.