Crafted with the wisdom of ancient Ayurveda, the goodness of Virgin King Coconut Oil, and the magic of Hibiscus and Lunuwila!
Coco Soul’s Hair and Scalp Conditioner is created using the goodness of organic virgin king coconut oil and a potent mix of plants derived from ancient Ayurveda. The infusion of Ayurvedic herbs in this conditioner strengthens your hair shafts while the organic virgin king coconut oil moisturises the scalp to give you soft, bouncy, and manageable hair. With its lingering aroma, this hair conditioner is no less than a magic formula in a bottle.
Now, use this conditioner after every hair wash to make your hair grow healthier and more manageable.
An ancient Ayurvedic herb, Hibiscus is a well-known remedy to all hair fall woes even today. The infusion of its extracts in this natural hair Conditioner helps to strengthen the roots and encourage natural growth, thereby adding volume to your hair.
This ancient herb is known for its reliable properties that repair hair damage. It also prevents premature hair greying, reduces split ends, and promotes healthy hair growth.
Virgin king coconut oil
Ancient Ayurvedic wisdom calls it the ‘elixir’ that hydrates our scalp. It is loaded with natural antioxidants and good fats that nurture the roots and fight hair dryness.
Hair and Scalp Conditioner Benefits
- The natural conditioner nourishes the hair shafts, leaving your hair soft, shiny, and manageable.
- Luniwala, a potent herb found in this hair conditioner, keeps hair fall woes at bay.
- The herbal conditioner nourishes your hair and protects them from getting dry or rough.
Why choose this natural hair and scalp conditioner?
- This organic conditioner comprises Ayurvedic plants like lunuwila and hibiscus in combination with the virgin king coconut oil.
- The hibiscus extracts in this natural hair conditioner reduce hair breakage and boost volume.
- Moreover, it is also free from mineral oils and harsh chemicals such as silicones, parabens, sulphates, and more, making it one of the best hair conditioners for women.
- It is also 100% vegan and is not tested on animals.
- This Ayurvedic hair conditioner is certified by MadeSafe® and is thus safe for use on your hair.
If you’ve been struggling to find a happy place for your scalp and hair, going natural can be your best bet. Merely acknowledging the benefits of this natural hair conditioner is not enough; incorporate it in your daily haircare regimen for naturally beautiful hair.
Who is it for?
- It is suitable for women.
- It is ideal for those looking for healthier and more manageable hair.
How to apply / use?
- First, wet your hair and apply the Hair and Scalp Cleanser to form a dense lather.
- Next up, rinse your hair and evenly apply this hair conditioner on the lengths of your wet hair (leaving out the scalp).
- Wash off after two to three minutes to get soft, smooth, and manageable hair.
How does a hair conditioner typically work?
A hair conditioner works by smoothening down your hair to make them look silky and shiny. While using a shampoo opens your hair cuticles, a conditioner seals it back by locking in the useful nutrients. This strengthens your hair shaft, prevents breakages, split ends, and hair loss.
Are hair conditioners good for the hair?
Hair conditioners are moisturisers for your hair that keep it hydrated and protected against probable damage. Hence, avoid skipping your conditioner regimen to prevent your gorgeous locks from becoming fragile and unmanageable.
Can I use a conditioner every day?
Unlike a shampoo, a conditioner can be used every day to replenish lost nutrients and rehydrate the hair. Besides, you can also use a conditioner on days you don't shampoo (remember to limit that to two-three days a week) to wash away the grime.
How long should I leave the conditioner in my hair?
For your hair to benefit the most from a hair conditioner, it is best to leave it on for three minutes.
I have been using Coco Soul Conditoner and Shampoo for a long time now and believe me it is amazing! The fact that even after being free from Paraben, Sulphates, DEA etc it still works. The smell is amazing and feels like little drops of heaven!
The Conditioner is really beautiful, gives silky hair
This is by far the best conditioner I have ever used! It has made my hair so smooth and it smells amazing too...I would definitely recommend it!
Coco Soul Conditioner Hair + Scalp With Virgin Coconut Oil
It nourishes hair makes it soft and shiny.
It's very good product and it has improve the texture of my hair.