Created with the wisdom of ancient Ayurveda, the goodness of Virgin King Coconut Oil, and the magic of Sandalwood and Welmi!
With its organic ingredients, this delicious-smelling Nourishing Body Lotion from Coco Soul is a genie in a bottle. The lotion’s lightweight texture melts to penetrate deep into the skin cells, while its ayurvedic properties give you a visibly moisturized glow and firm skin from the very first application. With a luxuriously silky and non-greasy consistency, this body lotion is perfect for daily use.
Nourishing Body Lotion Power Ingredients
A revered traditional beauty ingredient in India, sandalwood encourages the reduction of oxidative stress in your skin. One of the primary ingredients in this body lotion, sandalwood deeply moisturizes the skin and minimizes age spots and reverses sun damage.
This potent Ayurvedic herb is loaded with Vitamin C. Its miraculous extracts help in reducing skin dullness, giving you a glowing, dewy, and radiant look.
Virgin king coconut oil
Ancient Ayurvedic wisdom calls it the ‘elixir’ that hydrates our skin. It is loaded with natural antioxidants and good fats that nurture the skin, fight dryness, and promote cellular repair.
Nourishing Body Lotion Benefits
- Its non-greasy and lightweight texture keeps dryness away and makes it perfect for daily use.
- It is the best body lotion for women as it combines the magical goodness of sandalwood, welmi, and virgin king coconut oil to hydrate and moisturise the skin.
- The application leaves the skin feeling silky smooth as the virgin king coconut oil extracts soften dry skin and repair skin damage.
- Apart from teeming with many skin health benefits, this nourishing body lotion also exudes a soothing aroma.
Why choose this natural body lotion?
- Organic body lotion for women is crafted using exotic virgin king coconut oil mixed with a rich blend of Ayurvedic herbs.
- Infused herbs such as sandalwood and welmi repair sun damage and fight skin dullness, making this body lotion a step ahead of other creams and lotions.
- The best-selling part about this natural body lotion for women is that it is 100% vegan.
- This body lotion is also free from chemicals like petrolatum, DEA, parabens, sulphates, and has not undergone any form of animal testing.
- It is certified by MadeSafe® and is thus safe to be used on your skin.
Who is it for?
- It is suitable for women.
- It is ideal for those looking for radiant, dewy, and moisturised skin.
How to apply / use?
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of this nourishing body lotion onto your palm.
- Rub your palms together to distribute the body lotion evenly.
- Next, slather it all over your body to get soft, radiant, and nourished skin.
Ladies, now that you know the marvellous benefits of this natural body lotion, look no further. It is time you reaffirm your faith in the organic and sustainable way of life. Besides, what more do you need from a body lotion that combines the wholesome benefits of Ayurvedic expertise with a fantastic scent?
What is body lotion used for?
Body lotion is commonly used as a moisturiser to prevent or treat rough, dry, itchy, or flaky skin, and also to reduce the occurrence of minor skin irritations.
When should I apply body lotion?
To reap the maximum benefits for your skin, you should apply body lotion right after your shower. Remember, your skin must be warm and moist (pat dry but leave it a little damp). This will prepare your skin to effectively absorb the body lotion.
Can body lotion be applied to the face?
You may be tempted to try this, but do not apply your body lotion to your face. The reason is that lotions are thicker and typically contain fragrances that can irritate or damage your facial skin.
How many times should I apply body lotion in a day?
You may need to use body lotion often if your skin is prone to dryness. However, those with naturally oily skin should use it less often. A brilliant way to start using your moisturizer is by applying it once a day.
Can we apply body lotion on oily skin?
The answer is yes! However, it would be best if you made sure that the moisturiser is lightweight and non-comedogenic (one that does not block pores).
How to get the best body lotion based on skin type?
The ideal way to pick the best body lotion is:
- To carefully read the ingredients’ label
- To try the product on a smaller part of your body, like your hand.
- To observe its immediate after-effects on your skin.
I’m usually not so picky about the body lotions but after using this product I can’t think of using any other moisturiser! It’s non greasy and makes your skin so soft and supple :) I have purchased this so many times before and I’m waiting for this to be back in stock so that I can re-purchase it
Love this product
It washes properly .... It smells so good....
Amazing products. Makes the skin soft and moisturize very well. Very light formula, don\u0027t make the skin look oily
It is a really good product for dry skin. Excellent product.
Love the smell of the lotion its smells like real coconut and this keeps my skin soft and moisturized.
Must buy product