Get Beautiful and Glowing Skin with Proper Skin Care Regimen
The skin is the most effective barrier against numerous infections. It protects your body from the various environmental factors that may cause certain skin disorders or diseases. Your face is exposed to damage causing skin issues that may get visible months or years later. So, we should take care of the skin daily.
The perfect way to properly maintain and protect your skin health is to develop a protective skin care regimen. The right skin care regimen helps augment the health of your skin, unclogs your pores, keeps skin issues at bay, and provides a natural glow. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
Benefits of Natural Skin Care Products
Ayurvedic or natural skincare products differ from other products available in the market. Every product is formulated with medicinal and healing qualities that help improve internal body functions by addressing the unbalanced elements of your body (doshas) - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
There are certain popular ingredients used in natural or Ayurvedic skincare products that pacify these doshas and reduce the skin ailments associated with them.
- Neem: Neem pacifies the Pitta and Kapha doshas. The most popular neem benefits for skin are moisturisation of dry skin and soothing irritated skin.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: It helps to balance Vata-Pitta. Utilizing virgin coconut oil for skin helps to remove dead cells and dryness.
- Turmeric: One of the best turmeric benefits for skincare includes management of acne or pimples in the Kapha-Pitta dosha skin type.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood for skincare has a moisturising and cooling effect on the Pitta skin type.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter for skincare is known to treat Vata and Pitta dosha-related skin problems such as dry and chapped skin.
Choose chemical-free skincare products that contain natural ingredients to get ever-glowing and beautiful skin.
Skin Care at Coco Soul Beauty
Skin Care at Coco Soul is a nature-based solution for all your skincare needs. The Coco Soul skincare range is prepared with cold-pressed, food-grade organic Virgin King Coconut oil from the tropical paradise of Sri Lanka, and Ayurveda-approved herbs with medicinal properties.
With innumerable advantages, Virgin King Coconut oil and the magical Ayurvedic herbs make these products therapeutic and provide cooling, grounding and nurturing qualities. The products not only balance all the elements of your body but also deliver extraordinary results. Coco Soul’s skin care range is powered with naturally occurring active botanicals and antioxidants that transform skincare into sensorial luxuries.
Unlike other products available in the market, these products do not contain harsh chemicals like petrolatum, DEA, and more. You may include these chemical-free skincare products in your skincare routine. The skincare range is certified by MadeSafe® (Made with Safe Ingredients™ seal) and is thus safe for use. Moreover, the products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free with no animal testing.
Skin Care Tips For You
Taking care of your skin and maintaining a skincare routine should fairly rank high on your to-do list. To start with, you may follow some skin care tips in combination with using Coco Soul Skin Care products.
- When choosing a cleanser, avoid using high-foaming cleansers, as they can strip away the moisture of your skin, leaving it dry and tight. Instead, choose Coco Soul’s Revitalizing Shower Gel that cleanses, purifies, and rejuvenates damaged skin.
- Exfoliate your skin twice weekly to get perfect skin. It keeps the pores minimized, resurfaces the skin, and keeps the fine lines at bay.
- Invest in a natural moisturiser for perfectly hydrated skin. Try Coco Soul’s Nourishing Body Lotion that penetrates deep into the skin cells to hydrate and moisturise the skin.
- Avoid the sun and extreme heat exposure. If leaving your home is necessary, make sure to use a sunscreen containing anti-inflammatory ingredients with both UVA and UVB protection of at least SPF 30.
- Remove your makeup before you sleep for a healthy and clearer skin. We recommend using a gentle cleansing oil like Coco Soul’s Virgin Coconut Oil. It is unrefined and organic that will help you get rid of the pore-clogging debris and pollution!
- Make sure to feed your skin with food items that pacify your unbalanced elements and prevent you from skin issues. Try organic vegetables, fresh fruits, coconut water, virgin coconut oil, dry fruits, etc.
For a healthy glow, pair that skin whitening cream with a good night’s sleep. While you snooze, your body boosts the blood flow to improve your complexion and promote glowing, radiant skin.
Skin Care FAQs
1. Are Ayurvedic products good for the skin?
Ayurveda has a myriad of healing secrets that help provide proper nourishment and protect your skin. Ayurvedic skincare products are manufactured using natural herbs that cleanse and nourish the skin to help it breathe better.
2. What is the most important part of skin care?
The most important part of skin care is moisturisation. It helps hydrate the skin, gets rid of skin issues, and also prevents premature ageing. Moisturising your skin regularly reduces the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness.
3. How can I make my skin glowing?
To make your skin glow - eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, get enough sleep, stay hydrated, and use natural skincare products. You can try Coco Soul’s body butter cream. This skin whitening cream replenishes your skin with an enviable glow.
4. How can I prevent ageing skin?
With age, your skin may appear wrinkled due to the loss of collagen and elasticity. To prevent skin ageing, try using products infused with natural ingredients like virgin coconut oil, shea butter, lodhra, etc. These ingredients are rich in antioxidants that help reduce the appearance of sagging skin and wrinkles.
5. Which oil is best for the skin?
Cold-pressed, unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil is best for the skin. It provides prolonged hydration and moisture to your skin. The antibacterial properties of Virgin Coconut Oil help reduce the redness, flakiness, or patchy scales, caused by skin conditions like Eczema and Psoriasis.