Coco Soul Virgin Coconut Oil Natural, Cold Pressed, 100 % Natural, Pure And Unrefined, from the makers of Parachute
100% Natural Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
Coco Soul Multipurpose Oil for Skin, Hair & Baby Massage - From the makers of Parachute | 100% Natural | Paraben, Perfume & Mineral Oil Free
Cocosoul multipurpose oil
Virgin Coconut Oil is the master of all saturated oils when it comes to the health of our bodies. It is obtained from the matured kernel of the coconut and is extracted using the cold pressing technique. The natural goodness of the oil imparts a good smell and taste to it. Besides, the Virgin Coconut Oil price is quite affordable.
You can use this oil for cooking and baking. Consuming a few tablespoons of the oil helps to combat a plethora of symptoms and ailments such as viral infections, fatigue, low immunity, arthritis, gastric ulcers, skin and hair problems. Due to this reason, many consider 100% extra Virgin Coconut Oil to be “The Healthiest Oil on Earth.”
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil
Virgin Coconut Oil is abundant in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) and a rich source of energy, lipids, vitamins like E & K, and minerals such as zinc, calcium, and iron. There are many benefits of drinking Virgin Coconut Oil, owing to its rich nutritional value.
- Boosts Immunity: One of the most popular Virgin Coconut Oil health benefits is boosting immunity. It is a rich source of lauric acid that boosts the immune system and treats a wide range of health conditions, including poor cognitive function.
- Aids in Digestion: Virgin Coconut Oil health benefits include proper digestion. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties that eliminate toxic bacteria, fights poor digestion and stomach inflammation.
- Helps in Weight Management: Weight management is also one of the well-known Virgin Coconut Oil health benefits. Since it contains MCTs, it can be easily metabolised, provide more energy and burn more calories, in turn, manage weight.
- Nourishes Hair: One of the most embraced Virgin Coconut Oil health benefits is the nourishment of hair and scalp. Due to low molecular weight, it can penetrate the hair shaft, prevent hair damage, promote healthy hair growth, and add lustre to those strands.
- All-Purpose Skin Care Aid: Some of the Virgin Coconut Oil skin benefits include antibacterial, anti-ageing, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It aids in treating a variety of skin problems, including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, burns, skin wounds, and many more. Other Virgin Coconut Oil skin benefits include skin hydration, skin elasticity, and moisturisation.
Virgin Coconut Oil at Coco Soul Beauty
Virgin Coconut Oil at Coco Soul Beauty is the highest grade coconut oil extracted from freshly harvested coconut farms in India. It is 100% pure, chemical-free, and toxin-free organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
The Coco Soul Virgin Coconut Oil (VCNO) is manufactured specifically through a meticulous No-Heat* Process. The oil has all the vital nutrients preserved, with a rich aroma and flavour of real coconuts. Besides, Coco Soul’s Virgin Coconut Oil price is reasonable.
Moreover, Virgin Coconut Oil health and skin benefits are countless. Right from boosting immunity, enhancing cognitive function, managing weight to improving digestion, this Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a superfood.
Coco Soul Oil is 100% pure, vegan, gluten-free, preservative-free, and organic Virgin Coconut Oil, which is also suggested for diets like Keto and many other health regimens. Moreover, you can use this product as a regular edible oil, owing to its better oxidative stability and high smoke point.
Virgin Coconut Oil Uses
The uses of Virgin Coconut Oil are as follows:
- The most popular use of Virgin Coconut Oil - One may consume it daily to get an immediate source of energy and speed up weight loss since it is not stored as fat.
- Owing to the amazing Virgin Coconut Oil skin benefits, one can use it as a cleanser and moisturiser for beautiful skin. It can also be used as a makeup remover.
- If applied topically, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil can kill yeast or yeast infections, soothe psoriasis or eczema, reduce the appearance of varicose veins, and heal sunburn issues.
- Hair nourishment is another popular use of Virgin Coconut Oil. You can use it as a massaging oil or even a hair mask, making it an ideal anti-frizz treatment.
- Another amazing use of Virgin Coconut Oil is speedy recovery from cold, flu, or sore throat. All you have to do - blend it into hot tea.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil can also be used as a carrier oil. It can facilitate the absorption of other essential oils or herbal extracts mixed with it.
- A regular consumption of this oil can help increase insulin levels and the absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- It can be used as a healthy brain-boosting snack for kids, and as a replacement for vegetable oils in multiple recipes, smoothies or shakes.
- If taken during pregnancy, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil helps to provide the baby with the necessary fats for development.