Coco Soul Shampoo | With Coconut & Ayurveda | Silicones, Mineral Oil, Paraben & Sulphate Free | 100% Vegan
Powered with Virgin King Coconut Oil, Godapara & Kikirindiya
Coco Soul Conditioner - Hair + Scalp | With Coconut & Ayurveda | Silicones, Mineral Oil, Paraben & Sulphate Free | 200ml
Enriched with Virgin King Coconut Oil, Hibiscus & Lunuwila
Hair Care Combo - Shampoo 200ml + Conditioner 200ml
Powered with Virgin King Coconut Oil and 4 other ayurvedic herbs
Get Shiny and Manageable Hair with Proper Hair Care Regimen
Hair is one of the fundamental highlights of your personality. It is constantly changing and growing. But, when you neglect those locks, it may lead to breakage, damage, flyaways, and hamper its overall health. To make the matters worse, your hair takes a beating when it is exposed to hair treatments, hot styling tools, dry shampoo, colouring, or hair dyes.
It is time that you understand that your hair requires the same attention as your skin. It also needs to be protected from pollutants, sun, and extreme heat. And, incorporating a hair care regimen that involves natural hair cleansers or shampoos, conditioners, or hair masks can be hair-transforming.
Just like you have one for your skin, a hair care regimen will promote hair growth and help you celebrate more good hair days in the long run.
Benefits of Natural Hair Care Products
Natural hair care products differ from other hair care products available in the market. Every product is formulated with medicinal and healing qualities that help improve internal body functions by addressing the unbalanced elements of your body (doshas) - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
There are certain popular ingredients used in natural hair care products that pacify these doshas and reduce the hair issues associated with them. You may try using products that contain the following ingredients in your hair care routine.
- Aloe Vera: It is a tridosha hara herb, meaning that it pacifies all three doshas. The aloe vera hair benefits include a reduction in dandruff, conditioning the hair and scalp, and promotion of hair growth.
- Neem Oil: Using neem oil for hair provides a cooling and soothing effect on an itchy and flaky scalp. It helps pacify Pitta and Kapha dosha and treats scalp infections, promotes hair growth, and even prevents hair greying.
- Hibiscus: Using hibiscus for hair helps provide nourishment, strengthening, conditioning and keeps the hair lustrous and healthy.
Hair Care at Coco Soul Beauty
Hair Care at Coco Soul is a nature-based solution for all your hair care needs. The Coco Soul Hair Care range is prepared with cold-pressed, food-grade organic Virgin King Coconut oil from the tropical paradise of Sri Lanka, and Ayurveda-approved herbs with medicinal properties.
With innumerable advantages, Virgin King Coconut oil and the magical Ayurvedic herbs make these best hair products therapeutic and provide cooling, grounding and nurturing qualities. The products not only balance all the elements of your body but also deliver extraordinary results.
Unlike other products available in the market, these best hair products do not contain harsh chemicals like petrolatum, DEA, and many more. Coco Soul Hair Care range consists of sulphate and paraben-free shampoo and conditioner. The hair care range is certified by MadeSafe® (Made with Safe Ingredients™ seal) and is thus safe for use. Moreover, the products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free with no animal testing.
Hair Care Tips For You
We have some hair care tips that you may follow in combination with using Coco Soul Hair Care products.
- Hair oiling or massaging is one of the best tips on how to grow your hair faster. It improves the blood circulation to your scalp and enables hair growth. Consider Coco Soul’s Virgin Coconut Oil for a good hair massage. It penetrates deep into the scalp, prevents loss of nutrients, and jumpstarts hair growth.
- Consider washing your hair regularly to get rid of the excess oil and dirt. If you have dry hair, wash it twice a week. If you have an oily scalp, consider washing your hair every alternate day. You may try using Coco Soul’s Hair & Scalp Shampoo, which gently cleanses your hair and scalp to give you healthy and manageable hair.
- Consider proper conditioning of your hair with a natural hair conditioner. Proper conditioning protects your hair from environmental stressors. You may make Coco Soul’s Hair & Scalp Conditioner a part of your hair care routine. It strengthens the hair shafts, moisturises the scalp, and makes your hair grow healthier and more manageable.
- Opt for natural hair care products. Products with harsh chemicals can cause scalp irritation, breakage, and damage your hair. Natural hair care products are manufactured using herbs that heal your scalp, and promote hair growth.
- Eating healthy and hydrating your body is also advised for healthy hair. Eggs, fish, berries, green leafy vegetables, nuts, sweet potatoes are some of the foods for healthy hair. Besides, drinking at least 3 litres of water every day ensures good hair health. Also, make sure to get enough sleep to help boost the blood circulation to your scalp and promote faster hair growth.