(inclusive of all taxes)
• Powered with Virgin King Coconut Oil, Hibiscus, Lunuwila and 2 other ayurvedic herbs
• Virgin King Coconut oil penetrates 90% into hair strands and repairs damaged hair by reversing upto 50% of internal structural damage.
• Lauric Acid present in coconut oil binds the protein in hair & scalp, and helps protect both the roots and strands of hair from breakage
• Hibiscus makes your hair beautifully soft while adding extra shine to it
• Lunuwila is beneficial in checking dandruff, itchiness and formation of split ends and flakes
• Made Safe Certified | 100 % Vegan
• Free Shipping | Secured Payment | 3-4 days delivery time | COD Available
• Net qty.: 200 ml
• Shelf life: 24 months
• Country of origin: Sri Lanka
About the Product
Coco Soul hair conditioner is crafted with the wisdom of ancient Ayurveda, the goodness of Virgin King Coconut Oil, and the magic of Hibiscus and Lunuwila! Coco Soul’s Hair and Scalp Conditioner is created using the goodness of organic virgin king coconut oil and a potent mix of plants derived from ancient Ayurveda. The infusion of Ayurvedic herbs in this herbal conditioner strengthens your hair shafts while the organic virgin king coconut oil moisturises the scalp to give you soft, bouncy, and manageable hair. With its lingering aroma, this natural hair conditioner is no less than a magic formula in a bottle. Now, use this conditioner on scalp and hair after every hair wash to make your hair grow healthier and more manageable.
Hibiscus: An ancient Ayurvedic herb, Hibiscus is a well-known remedy to all hair fall woes even today. The infusion of its extracts in this natural hair conditioner helps to strengthen the roots and encourage natural growth, thereby adding volume to your hair.
Lunuwila: This ancient herb is known for its reliable properties that repair hair damage. It also prevents premature hair greying, reduces split ends, and promotes healthy hair growth.
Virgin King Coconut Oil: Ancient Ayurvedic wisdom calls it the ‘elixir’ that hydrates our scalp. It is loaded with natural antioxidants and good fats that nurture the roots and fight hair dryness.
• This organic conditioner comprises Ayurvedic plants like lunuwila and hibiscus in combination with the virgin king coconut oil.
• The hibiscus extracts in this natural hair conditioner reduce hair breakage and boost volume.
• Moreover, it is also free from mineral oils and harsh chemicals such as silicones, parabens, sulphates, and more, making it one of the best hair conditioners for women.
• It is also 100% vegan and is not tested on animals.
• This Ayurvedic hair conditioner is certified by MadeSafe® and is thus safe for use on your hair.
• If you’ve been struggling to find a happy place for your scalp and hair, going natural can be your best bet. Merely acknowledging the benefits of this natural hair conditioner is not enough; incorporate it in your daily haircare regimen for naturally beautiful hair.
• First, wet your hair and apply the hair and scalp cleanser to form a dense lather.
• Next up, rinse your hair and evenly apply this hair conditioner on the lengths of your wet hair (leaving out the scalp).
• Wash off after two to three minutes to get soft, smooth, and manageable hair.
Also take a look at our other Coco Soul products, including foot cream, shower gel, body butter cream and much more for healthy and flawless skin. You can also try your hands at our best selling products such as face wash, face scrub, body lotion, etc.
A hair conditioner works by smoothening down your hair to make them look silky and shiny. While using a shampoo opens your hair cuticles, a hair conditioner seals it back by locking in the useful nutrients. This strengthens your hair shaft, prevents breakages, split ends, and hair loss.
Hair conditioners are moisturisers for your hair that keep it hydrated and protected against probable damage. Hence, avoid skipping your conditioner regimen to prevent your gorgeous locks from becoming fragile and unmanageable.
Unlike a shampoo, a hair conditioner can be used every day to replenish lost nutrients and rehydrate the hair. Besides, you can also use a conditioner on days you don't shampoo (remember to limit that to two-three days a week) to wash away the grime.
For your hair to benefit the most from a hair conditioner, it is best to leave it on for three minutes.
Customer Ratings & ReviewsRate Product
Have used a lot of conditioner and a lot of really great ones, but still this one has really stood out. Firstly, the ingredient list is so natural. Secondly it not harsh on hair but cleanses really well. I have hair that can dry out easily if the conditioner is not nourishing, this one does not dry out my hair but leaves it soft, full of volume and with no frizz. The coconut oil present is an added advantage. It has already became a part of my routine ♥️🌸
One of the best vegan hair and scalp conditioner
I have a problem of itching scalp ,dry,rough and unmanageable hair .
This conditioner work for me like a magic .Now I'm free from these all problems.It's aroma is very much soothing .You can try for this without any doubt. You'll love it .
Herbal conditioner to get rid of dry scalp issues
Since I have dry scalp issues I kept trying different hair conditioners but none of them worked for me. Then my doctor recommended me this herbal conditioner as it has virgin coconut oil as its main ingredient. I applied this conditioner on my scalp daily for a couple of weeks and the results were visible. This magical organic conditioner actually helped me cure dry scalp by keeping it moisturized all the time. Thanks a lot coco soul for developing this amazing hair conditioner.
Best natural hair conditioner for men and women
This natural hair conditioner is for women as well as men. It was delivered to me on time. I really like its aroma, it's very soothing. This ayurvedic hair conditioner has virgin coconut oil as one of its key ingredients, it moisturises the scalp to give you soft, bouncy, and manageable hair. I've been using it for 2 months now and the results are magnificent. A 10/10 from my side.
Easy to use and super effective organic hair conditioner
Coco soul's organic conditioner comes in a cool push-down bottle dispenser. It is leak-proof and can be carried with you anywhere and everywhere. I've included using this herbal conditioner in my daily routine. First I wash my hair with Coco Soul's hair & scalp cleaner. Then I apply this hair conditioner on the lengths of my wet hair and leave it for 2-3 minutes before I wash it off. You must try it too to get soft, smooth, and manageable hair.
100% vegan and ayurvedic hair conditioner
I like the fact that this ayurvedic hair conditioner is 100% vegan. This is very rare as most of the brands test their prodcuts on poor animals and harm them. I'm proud that coco soul does not promote animal testing and hence their products are 100% vegan. Along with being chemical free, this natural hair conditioner is made from various ayurvedic herbs like hibiscus, lunuwila, etc. These herbs not only smoothen your hair but also help in preventing hair fall. I love it !!
Best ayurvedic hair conditioner for frizzy hair
I have dry and frizzy hair and honeslty they're not so easy to maintain. But thanks to this ayurvedic hair conditioner. Regularly using this hair & scalp conditioner helped me smoothen my hair and it also gives my hair a bouncy feel. I named this conditioner as tangle defender as it prevents my hair from tangling. I'm glad that i came across this product, I'll recommend it to all.
Hair & Scalp Conditioner (200ml) with Virgin King Coconut Oil, Hibiscus & Lunuwila