Ayurvedic Hair Oil – Dandruff Control | 95ml
- Buy 2 Get 10% Off
- Buy 3 Get 20% Off
Our Anti Dandruff range and our Coco Soul dandruff control hair oil are made with select Ayurvedic ingredients which not only correct the Vata-Kapha imbalance but also have anti-infective, nourishing & soothing properties which relieve the symptoms of Dandruff.
THE COCO SOUL PROMISE
100% natural actives
Cruelty Free Testing
Free from Chemicals
Made Safe Certified
Ayurvedic Hair Oil – Dandruff Control | 95ml
About the product
Who is it for?
How to apply/use?
Why choose Coco Soul?
Results of Coco Soul Ayurvedic Hair Oil – Hair Fall Control
Who can use Coco Soul Hair Oils?
Are the ingredients in it completely natural?
How will it help with hair & scalp concerns?
What is Taila Pak Vidhi?
What is the consistency of it?
Does it contain any artificial fragrances?
Is it meant to be used overnight?
Can it be used on both, head scalp & hair strands?
Can it be applied daily?
Can hair heating or styling tools be used after oiling & washing hair?
It smells sooo nice. The herbs Infused in the Coco nut oil just make my massaging ritual so much more fruitful. It is so satisfactory to see your scalp non dry and itchy after a good head bath . All thanks to this wondrous solution which changed the way I look at hair care. Go natural!
I have used neem and amla for my hair before but Shatavari and Karanja were something new for me, and wow they have suited me so well. My scalp feels so smooth and there's no excess build up either. My scalp has never felt so cleansed and healthy before. Truly an A grade product.
Kudos to this dream of an oil. First of all its 100% natural made with A1 grade coconuts and 31 herbs. Like it actually does what it claims unlike other brands . The Natural element combined with the ayurvedic goodness has helped me combat hair issues and make my scalp healthy. A must buy essential.
I have had dandruff prone scalp since my teenage years. Over the years I used to become very conscious when it became visible on my clothes and scalp. I needed a miracle, and it happened with this Dandruff Control hair oil. I am stunned and amazed by the brilliant select of herbs that has controlled my dandruff to a great extent. I feel much confident now.
Say Goodbye To Dandruff By Balancing Your Body’s Doshas
In ancient ayurveda, the doshas or energies of ‘vata’ and ‘kapha’ are associated with movement or flexibility, and stability respectively. Dandruff is a result of the imbalance of these doshas. What can you do to balance the energies and get rid of dandruff? Shiro abhyanga or hair oiling is a good place to start. According to the Acharyas or teachers of ayurvedic wisdom, regular application of virgin coconut based oil on your hair can enrich your scalp, make your follicles stronger, and rid your hair of dandruff.
The Virgin Coconut Based Oil For Dandruff Control From Coco Soul
Dandruff or as ancient ayurveda calls it - darunak - is truly a pain point for many of us. Luckily, the Coco Soul Dandruff Control Hair Oil is here to rescue us from it. Made with ingredients and a formulation to help balance the doshas of vata-kapha, while nourishing and soothing your scalp. Enriched with the goodness of A1 grade cold pressed coconut oil, this hair oil is highly effective on dandruff. Enriched with the goodness of Neem, Meethi seeds, Karanja, Shatavari & Amla, this oil helps soothe itchy scalp and helps treats dandruff. Here’s why the ingredients are magical in removing dandruff from your hair:
- Made with A1 Grade cold pressed Virgin Coconut oil, named Narikel in Ayurveda, is considered to have soothing & cooling properties. This miraculous hair oil is intensely nourishing & helps reduce inflammation & itchy scalp. Coconut hair is a natural anti-microbial due to its key ingredient Lauric Acid. This nourishing & soothing oil helps treat dandruff and itchy & dry scalp.
- The Coco Soul dandruff control hair oil is enriched with the goodness of Neem. Neem is known to have anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties that help you get rid of dandruff.
- Karanja Oil - Karanja Oil is known to reduce excessive dryness of the scalp which further helps reduce dandruff and itchy scalp issues.
- Shatavari - The anti-inflammatory property of Shatavari helps to soothe the scalp. It prevents skin irritation and helps soothe increased inflammation.
- Amla - Amla has excellent antioxidant properties and acts as a potent scavenger of free radicals. Vitamin C-rich Amla has known to have anti-fungal and anti-viral properties that help maintain your scalp health.