Face Wash | With Coconut, Neem & Ayurveda | Silicones, Mineral Oil, Paraben & Sulphate Free | Vegan | 100 gms
Powered with Virgin King Coconut Oil, Neem & Gotukola
Face Scrub | With Coconut, Sandalwood & Ayurveda | Silicones, Mineral Oil, Paraben & Sulphate Free | Vegan | 100g
Has Benefits of Virgin King Coconut Oil, Sandalwood & Venivel
Flawless Face Combo - Face Scrub 100g + Face Wash 100ml | 200ml
Powered with Virgin King Coconut Oil and exotic potent ayurvedic herbs
Get a Radiant and Glowing Face with Proper Face Care Regimen
A flawless, blemish and acne-free face is a dream for many. But, your face is exposed to damage causing skin issues that may get visible months or years later. So, daily face care is essential for a radiant face.
The perfect way to properly maintain and protect your skin health is by developing a preventative face care regimen. The right face care regimen helps enhance the health of your face, unclogs your pores, keeps skin issues at bay, and provides a natural glow. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
Benefits of Natural Face Care Products
Ayurvedic or natural face care products differ from other face care products available in the market. Every product is formulated with medicinal and healing qualities that help improve the internal body functions by addressing the unbalanced elements of your body (doshas) - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
There are certain popular ingredients used in natural or Ayurvedic face care products that pacify these doshas and reduce the facial skin ailments associated with them. You may try using products that contain the following ingredients in your face care routine.
- Neem: Neem pacifies the Pitta and Kapha doshas. The most popular neem benefits for the face are moisturisation of dry skin and soothing irritated skin.
- Turmeric: One of the best turmeric benefits for face care includes inhibition of acne or pimples in the Kapha-Pitta dosha skin type.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood for face care works wonders through its moisturising and cooling effect on the Pitta skin type.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter for face care is known to treat Vata and Pitta dosha related skin problems such as dry and chapped skin.
Face Care at Coco Soul Beauty
Face Care at Coco Soul is a nature-based solution for all your face care needs. The Coco Soul face care range is prepared with cold-pressed, food-grade organic virgin King Coconut based skin oil from the tropical paradise of Sri Lanka, and Ayurveda-approved herbs with medicinal properties.
With innumerable advantages, Virgin King Coconut based skin oil and the magical Ayurvedic herbs make these products therapeutic and provide cooling, grounding and nurturing qualities. The products not only balance all the elements of your body but also deliver extraordinary results. Coco Soul Face Care range is powered with naturally occurring active botanicals and antioxidants that transform skincare into sensorial luxuries.
Unlike other products available in the market, these products do not contain harsh chemicals like petrolatum, DEA, and more. You may include these chemical-free face care products in your face care routine. The face care range is certified by MadeSafe® (Made with Safe Ingredients™ seal) and is thus safe for use. Moreover, the products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free with no animal testing.
Face Care Tips For You
Maintaining a face care routine should be the topmost priority when taking care of your skin. To start with, you may follow some face care tips in combination with utilising Coco Soul face care products.
- Avoid using high-foaming cleansers that strip away the moisture of your face, leaving it dry and tight. Instead, you may choose Coco Soul’s Revitalizing Face Wash that cleanses dirt and other impurities from your face without making it dry.
- Exfoliate your face twice weekly to get perfect skin. It keeps the pores minimised, resurfaces the skin, and keeps the fine lines at bay. Coco Soul’s Face Scrub can be your exfoliation BFF. It gently unclogs your pores and purges your skin of impurities to give you clearer, softer, and even-toned skin.
- Invest in a natural moisturiser for a perfectly hydrated face. Try Coco Soul’s Nourishing Body Lotion that penetrates deep into the skin cells to hydrate and moisturise the skin.
- Avoid the sun and extreme heat exposure. If leaving your home is necessary, make sure to use a sunscreen containing anti-inflammatory ingredients with both UVA and UVB protection of at least SPF 30.
- Remove your makeup before you sleep for healthier and clearer skin. It is unrefined and organic that will help you get rid of the pore-clogging debris and pollution!
- Make sure to feed your skin with food items that help to pacify your unbalanced elements and prevent you from skin issues. Try organic vegetables, fresh fruits, coconut water, dry fruits, etc.
For a healthy glow, pair that face whitening cream with a good night’s sleep. While you snooze, your body boosts blood flow to your face to improve the complexion of your skin.