- Why is your hair not growing?
- Can Ayurveda accelerate hair growth?
- Ayurvedic remedies for hair growth
- Frequently Asked Questions
Most people show signs of hair loss pretty early nowadays, and it frightens them that they will go bald. Constant hair loss can negatively impact one’s general well-being both psychologically and physically. Eventually, the crowning glory becomes a pain, especially when your gorgeous locks start thinning down.
Not to mention, every individual on the planet endures some level of hair loss daily. A study says that it is normal to shed up to 100 strands of hair a day.
But if you are losing more than that, then it's time not to freak out anymore.There are various Indian home remedies for hair growth that can help you aid your issue.
Why is your hair not growing?
Most people notice that their hair stops growing after a certain period. And despite trying multiple products or Indian home remedies for hair growth, they don’t find any better results. So who is the hidden culprit here? Well, there can be multiple reasons for your hair not growing as it should.
Some reasons that slow down your hair growth include stress, hormonal imbalance, ageing problems, genes, thyroid, nutritional deficiencies, split ends, and use of excessive chemical or styling products.
If you are facing any of these issues, then it is important to consider taking care of those, or else no matter what Indian remedies for hair growth you try, they will all end up being unfruitful.
Can Ayurveda accelerate hair growth?
The short answer to this is yes. Developed nearly 5,000 years ago in India, Ayurveda is one of the oldest natural medicine systems in the world. There are many Ayurvedic methods for faster hair growth that modern cosmetics or drugstore products cannot handle or compete with.
Basically, the Ayurvedic medical system is based on three Doshas: Vata, Kapha, and Pitta. When any of these Doshas face an imbalance, it leads to various ailments.
According to experts, Pitta Dosha's deterioration leads to hair problems. People prefer Ayurveda for hair growth as they are free from chemical ailments and aids problems from the root.
Ayurvedic remedies for hair growth !!
If your focus has shifted on Ayurveda for hair growth, then check out these Ayurvedic remedies for hair growth that you can follow anytime to solve your problem.
One of the first Ayurvedic remedies for hair growth includes the usage of Amla. It is known to be a natural immunity booster that also promotes good hair health.
- 1 tbsp of Amla powder
- Lime Juice
- Mix lime juice and amla powder to make a fine paste
- Apply the paste to your scalp and allow it to sit for at least 30 minutes
- Cover it with a towel or shower cap so that it does not dry
- Then rinse it off using a good shampoo. You can also apply Ayurvedic based hair oil for hair growth like shampoo from Coco Soul's coconut oil range for better results
Here comes another Ayurvedic tip for hair thickness that includes using the famous Ayurvedic herb called Bhringraj.
This herb encourages faster hair growth and maintains its overall health. Check out the homemade DIY process of this Ayurveda for hair growth.
- A few Bhringraj leaves
- 3-4 tbsp of Coconut oil
- Dry the Bhringraj leaves in the sun
- Then put the dried leaves in a jar of Ayurvedic coconut hair oil for hair growth. You can use Coco Soul Hair Oil for this remedy
- Leave the container of this DIY Ayurvedic hair oil for hair growth out in the sun for at least two days
- When you find the colour of the oil changing to light green, that is when you know it is ready for application
- Make sure to massage your scalp with it and rinse it off the next day
Reetha is also known to be a useful herb that is used in most of the Ayurvedic tips for hair growth. It promotes good hair health and maintains its shine as well. Check out the DIY recipe.
- 3-4 pieces of Reetha
- 3-4 pieces of Shikakai
- 500 ml of water
- Boil Reetha and Shikakai in water and allow the mixture to cool overnight
- Strain it before using and then apply it as a shampoo
Last but not the least, any remedy list will be incomplete without aloe vera that is known for tons of benefits. It is a potent tool that cures multiple hair problems, including thinning hair or hair loss.
Furthermore, it has antifungal properties that aid in fighting against dandruff as well. The homemade recipe for this is as follows.
- 1 Aloe Vera stalk
- 10 ml of coconut oil
- Take aloe vera stalk and extract the pulp out of it
- Then mix the aloe vera with coconut oil to prepare a homemade Ayurvedic oil for hair growth
- Apply it and leave it for at least half an hour
- Then wash it off using an Ayurvedic Shampoo, which is good for your hair and scalp
Hair problems are very common these days. No matter what you try or do, you might end up failing. But the results are always totally different from using Ayurvedic remedies.You must also check out our blog on ayurvedic treatment for hair fall to learn how to prevent hair fall and promote hair growth.
We know Ayurveda helps aid several health issues, including hair problems. The above remedies have proven to be effective and suitable for everyone. So instead of worrying, you can just try them out to amp up your hair growth.Now that you know about the ayurvedic remedies for hair growth, head over our blog on ayurvedic treatment for common hair problems and learn how to tackle hair problems that aren't allowing your hair to grow faster.
Frequently asked questions
What home remedies can I use to make my hair grow faster?You can use different home remedies to make your hair grow faster. One of the most popular remedies is using aloe vera gel right before washing your hair. Try this method at least twice a week for better results.
Does Ayurvedic oil regrow hair?Yes, Ayurvedic oil regrows the hair curing all the hair problems alongside. Just pick the right Ayurvedic brand like Coco Soul, which is known for its medically proven products, packed with Ayurvedic potential and with no-harmful chemicals present.
Why is Ayurveda good for hair growth?Ayurveda is one of the oldest methods that has solutions for almost all health-related issues, including hair problems. It believes in eliminating the toxins out of the body from its root and then providing appropriate treatment.
Does Ayurveda come with any side effects?No, Ayurveda does not come with any side effects as there is no involvement of any chemicals or toxins. Only natural substances are used to prepare Ayurvedic remedies.