“As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.”
– Pablo Neruda
Wedding vibes with a glowing bride
They say nothing can make a woman look beautiful like the glow on her wedding day and we absolutely agree! You have dreamt about this day ever since you were a little girl and on your special day, you deserve aperfect, flawless and glowing skin. While all the other arrangements will fall into place, taking care of your skin before marriage should be one of the most important things on your to-do list. To help you get that beautiful glow on your wedding day, we’ve rounded up some pre-bridal skincare routines that can be your guide.
Why is a bridal skincare routine important and how early should you start it?
Since all eyes will be on the bride, all aspects of her look are important – from hot mess to wedding dress! A pre-bridal skin care routine is how you get started. That dreamy complexion and everlasting glow are attainable if you start prepping six to eight months before your wedding, ideally. If you’re looking for some last minute radiance, a month or two before your wedding, it's time for you to go beyond the basics with some pre-wedding skin care at home.
Bridal skincare routines with timelines to begin them (for all skin types, specific problems, home remedies)
A skincare routine for brides to be – what all does this entail? A few simple adjustments and additions to your routine can bring you closer to that beautiful bridal glow on your wedding day! Elevate your look with some pre-wedding skincare at home that will make you glow like never before. On this note, let's take a look at some pre bridal skin care routines and tips that you can easily follow:
What is CTM? It stands for cleansing, toning and moisturising. This natural routine, if done correctly and every day for two months, is bound to result in even-toned, clear and glowing skin on your special day! To begin with, use a cleanser or face wash to wash off the dirt, oil and give you a clean slate. The next step is to tone your face to tighten the pores. The last, and most important (and also underrated) step is to moisturise your face. For this step, you can try this natural, chemical-free lotion from Coco Soul that is a lightweight genie in a bottle!
- With its organic ingredients, this delicious-smelling moisturiser is infused with sandalwood and welmi, that repair sun damage and fight skin dullness.
- Its texture melts to penetrate deep into the skin cells, while its ayurvedic properties give you a visibly moisturised glow and firm skin from the very first application.
- Welmi’s miraculous extracts help in reducing skin dullness, giving you a glowing, dewy, and radiant look.
- Virgin King Coconut based Oil in this moisturiser repairs your skin’s cells and boosts the production of collagen.
- With a luxuriously silky and non-greasy consistency, this ayurvedic body lotion is perfect for daily use.
Happy, pretty feet and gorgeous hands right before the wedding bells ring is essential for the bride-to-be. A few months before the wedding, you can start washing your feet with lukewarm water to keep them bacteria and smell free.
A few days before the wedding, indulge in nourishing, natural creams to pamper yourself and take away the stress. Since our hands and feet are usually the least cared for and also the first to show the signs of ageing, the following Coco Soul creams will help you keep them soft and moisturised.
- The cream is crafted with the wisdom of ancient Ayurveda, the goodness of Virgin King Coconut based Oil, and the magic of Vetiver and Sandalwood.
- The gentle and fast-absorbing formula of this cream will give you soft and dreamy hands in no time and is also certified by MadeSafe®.
- One of the ingredients, Indian Rose Chestnut reverses sun tanning and improves the skin's brightness. Its extracts in this hand care cream can give you healthy, even-toned, and radiant skin.
- Created using potent Ayurvedic herbs, its 100% organic composition gives you luminescent skin without any harmful side-effects.
- This cream is nothing short of a miracle in a tube, with its power ingredient mix of Neem, Peppermint and Virgin King Coconut based Oil.
- The natural soothing, calming ingredients penetrate into your skin and heal the cracks to give you younger-looking feet.
- The stimulating fragrance of peppermint invigorates the senses and calms your skin to the core, repairing your heel while enriching it.
- The cream is also 100% vegan and cruelty-free and is not tested on animals.
- This thoughtfully crafted foot cream will rehabilitate those sore and pinched soles and prepare your feet to don your wedding heels in no time!
Bride-to-be, during this overwhelming period of pre wedding preparation, finding the miraculous face care products can be a daunting task. While you have your hands completely full with planning your special day, allow us to give you chemical-free, vegan and natural options to achieve that supple, glass-like glow on your wedding day. These products are also available in a Flawless Face Combo from Coco Soul!
- The ingredients used to create this natural face wash are derived from ayurvedic expertise and nature's most potent herbs.
- The goodness of Ayurvedic ingredients like neem and gotukola (pennywort) makes it the best face wash for glowing skin.
- It is 100% vegan, organic, cruelty- free and certified by MadeSafe®.
- It cleanses dirt and other impurities from your face without making it dry.
- This natural face wash revitalizes your facial skin by giving it a fresh and radiant look.
- It is crafted with ancient Ayurvedic wisdom, the goodness of Virgin King Coconut based Oil, and the magic of Venivel and Sandalwood!
- It is made using natural herbs enriched with healing properties, which are like a gentle kiss on your skin.
- The ingredients work together to gently unclog your pores and purge your skin of impurities.
- This natural face scrub can be used on a variety of skin types, including oily and dull skin.
- Achieve clearer, softer and even-toned skin with this skin exfoliator.
While you’re getting prepared for your wedding vows, it's time to get your face glowing too! Take charge of your skin as the date gets closer and try these DIY face packs with natural ingredients. Rejuvenate your skin and body, by giving it the periodical nutrient boost and improving your skin tone with a magical facial!
Lifestyle changes that should be a part of your pre-bridal skin care routine
The best way to live before the wedding? Treat your pre -wedding period as your at-home spa period! Detoxify your body and skin by eating healthy food, consuming a lot of natural liquids and following a proper skincare regime.
Six months before your wedding is a good time to indulge in some self care, with the adoption of healthier habits, diets and lifestyle changes. The end result is radiant, glowing and clean skin. One of the key bridal skin care tips is the perfect bridal diet.
They say what you eat reflects on your skin – it does! A dietician may be able to help you chalk out a personalised plan, but here are some tips to get you started:
- Slowly start eliminating sugar and carbs from your diet.
- Junk food like chocolates, chips, ice cream and soda can cause bloating and breakouts, so avoid the munchies!
- Incorporate more fruits, green vegetables and protein into your diet.
- Make hydrating liquids like coconut water and lime juice or even antioxidant rich green tea your skin’s new best friends.
- A major superfood for your skin is a daily cooking essential – oil. Try out the Coco Soul Virgin King Coconut based Oil. It is extracted from freshly harvested coconut farms in India and is 100% pure, natural and unrefined.
Save this guide on pre-bridal skin care for that pearly, luminous glow! A shout out to all the brides out there… we hope you find your pre-bridal skin care routine in this article. After all, every bride is unique and so are you, and so is your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions on Pre-Bridal Skincare Routines (FAQs)
What should we eat for glowing skin before marriage?The ideal skin care routine for a bride-to-be is incomplete without a good and clean diet. Green vegetables, fruits, seeds and coconut oil are some of the must-have ingredients during the pre -wedding period. Coconut oil can absorb your water soluble vitamins and Virgin King Coconut Oil, in its most natural and unrefined form, is your best bet. Ensure nuts like cashews, pistachios and walnuts are included in your diet. Eggs are an excellent source of protein, so have one every day. Tomatoes are a lesser known superfood for your skin, load them in your diet.
Which is best for pre- bridal facial?A list of pre -bridal skin care tips always includes a good facial. The LED facial or Colour Light Therapy is an ideal one for pre-bridal skin care. It triggers your body’s natural cell processes to increase cell turnover and repair the skin. This enlivens your skin to make it glow, from the inside out.
What is pre-bridal skin care?Every woman wants to shine bright like a diamond on her wedding day. All eyes will be on her and her confidence will shine through her glowing, radiant skin. A pre-bridal skincare routine is the way this beautiful vision is achieved. It includes a good set of pre-bridal skincare products, a healthy diet and a custom-fitting beauty regime.