If you've heard about the hype of virgin coconut oil(VCO), then it's time to get down to some serious business. Praised for being an elixir of goodness, it is a wonder ingredient when it comes to your health and wellness. Recent studies have shown that virgin coconut oil is one of the healthiest foods owing to its many health benefits. It's good for your heart, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. Moreover, it has been a part of the ancient Indian Ayurvedic therapies that are followed even today. Sounds like a combination too good to be true, right?
The reason is simply that it isn't refined and is directly extracted from the coconut fruit through a single-press process. The fruit is then dried and grated for several hours at low temperatures, which retains the purity and moisture content of the coconut. The best thing about virgin coconut oil is that its scent isn't overpowering and is the ideal oil if you're looking to improve your overall health and wellness.
Here Are Some Virgin Coconut Oil Benefits For Your Health And Wellness:
Regulates metabolism and strengthens immunityThe Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) in your body rapidly break down to give you a quick boost of energy. This is why virgin coconut oil is a powerful source of metabolism regulation. It forms an essential part of the keto diet and its daily intake enhances your metabolism, while also strengthening the immune system. Consuming two full spoons of virgin coconut oil daily helps boost the immune system. You can also include this best cooking oil for health in your diet in several ways. However, only consuming VCO on its own won't do you any good. You need to complement it with a healthy diet that comprises good fats, grains, and dark leafy vegetables for a healthier immune system and body.
Improves digestive healthIf you are suffering from gastrointestinal stress, then this healthy cooking oil can be of great help. King coconut oil packs a punch of powerful antioxidants and teems with antifungal and antibacterial properties that help in soothing the inflamed tissues of your digestive tract. Not only that, virgin coconut oil uses are good for your heart health and gut, which in turn helps in improving your digestion. One of the best advantages of virgin coconut oil is that it sustains the levels of cholesterol and also prevents allergies, fungal infections, and rashes.
Helps in weight-lossThanks to the energy-boosting abilities of this best cooking oil for health, it helps burn fat rapidly, especially in your abdominal region. . Unlike other fats in regular oils, the healthy medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA) present in extra virgin coconut oil are not mixed in the bloodstream. In fact, they are converted into energy, which results in fat reduction. Since it is high in calories, combine coconut oil with a balanced diet and exercise religiously for maximum weight loss. You can also read this blog for more information on how coconut oil helps weight loss.
Relieves stressFor relieving stress and fatigue, you can count on the powerful coconut oil benefits for your health. It is used as aromatherapy because it is super relaxing and eases stress in no time. Gently massaging it on your head eases mental stress and fatigue, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
While these amazing virgin coconut oil benefits for health are extraordinary, catching hold of a pure one will surely help in boosting your health for a long time. But, with the many virgin coconut oil present in the market today, we can understand if your choices get a little deluded. This is where we can help you refine your pick with a product that's wholly solely crafted from the goodness of mother nature. Presenting Coco Soul's Edible Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil. It is extracted from the freshly harvested coconut farms in India and is 100% pure, natural, and unrefined.
Here's Why You Should Choose Coco Soul's Virgin Coconut Oil As A Healthy Cooking Oil For Your Diet:
- Look no further for a cooking oil good for health, other than this organic virgin coconut oil because it is a rich source of the naturally occurring vitamin E and lauric acid C12, which helps to boost your body's immunity.
- It is one of the richest sources of naturally occurring Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) a.k.a healthy fats.
- Because of its high oxidative stability and smoke point, virgin coconut oil makes a great cooking oil which is also good for health, as it doesn't lose its nutrient value even at high cooking temperatures.
- It is also called a Superfood thanks to its multiple health benefits. One is, that it gets digested easily and releases bouts of energy, and the second, it helps in weight loss management.
- Since it is cold-pressed, it preserves its rich aroma, vital nutrients, and flavour of real coconuts, making it apt for raw consumption.
Why Is Virgin Coconut Oil Better Than Other Oils?
In comparison to other oils used for cooking, coconut oil is the healthiest one for your overall health and wellness. Why do we say this? According to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, in an interview with Men’s Health, we learn what sets coconut oil apart from the rest.
- One distinctive feature is the composition of coconut oil, which is 92% saturated fat. Although saturated fat is neither harmful for your weight loss or heart health, it does make up for a fair amount of calories in your system. But coconut oil’s fat is made up of MCTs (medium chained triglycerides) which, in a 2013 European Journal of Nutrition study, said boosts your metabolism.
- Coconut oil holds up at relatively high temperatures. This makes it the real superfood in our cooking. The ‘smoke point’ or temperature at which oils and fats oxidise or burn, is where antioxidants are out of the oil and cancer causing radicals start forming. Coconut oil has a seemingly higher smoke point than most oils, including the unrefined oil from nuts and seeds.
Coco Soul's virgin coconut oil is a great choice as it is suitable for people of all age groups. It is 100% pure, vegan, gluten and preservative-free, non-GMO, and natural coconut oil. The many virgin coconut oil health benefits will give you a happy, healthy body, thanks to its high medicinal and health benefits.
Now that you know about virgin coconut oil’s health benefits, it’s time to incoorporate it into your dietary lifestyle.
So, why go anywhere else? Hurry, and buy this product that gives you nothing but the best of both worlds. Head over to the Coco Soul coconut oil collection to shop for many natural, healthy products.
Frequently Asked Questions on Virgin Coconut Oil For Health & Wellness
Is virgin coconut oil good for the immune system?
Yes! Virgin coconut oil is extremely beneficial for your immune system.
Is virgin coconut oil considered a good cooking oil for diet?
Yes! Virgin coconut oil is the best oil for diet as it doesn't contain saturated fats that result in a rise in cholesterol levels, thus leading to weight gain.
Is it good to drink virgin coconut oil?According to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics in Virginia, various studies conducted suggest to avoid eating a spoonful of coconut oil or mixing it with your tea or coffee. The best way to consume this oil is by taking advantage of its efficacy as a cooking ingredient.
Is one tablespoon of coconut oil a day good for your health?One tablespoon of coconut oil contains 120 calories, containing primarily saturated fat. This makes it ideal for frying, sautéing, or preparing coastal or tropical dishes. Although saturated fats in animal fats like butter are not healthy, the medium chain saturated fat called lauric acid in coconut oil is good for your health.