Coconut Based oil uses :
A soothing time in a beach resort always does a great job of uplifting the spirits. Aside from the relaxing me-time or family time, it also helps you return with a ton of memories in the form of pictures, souvenirs and whatnot. So, it's quite natural to feel the urge to shoot out a picture on your Gram of your best candid, only to realise that you couldn't post one without a filter. But, here's the good news! Achieving a glowing, flawless and diva-like aura doesn't require you to break the bank. The secret lies in the palm trees' fruits, under which you've lovingly shot many of your memorable snaps.
Yes! It's the good old coconut, a Southeast Asian staple that boasts magnificent benefits for your skin, hair and overall health. There are several coconut oils uses. Its pulp and the water are a delicacy, while its oil contains a powerhouse of nutritional benefits, apt for your skincare and haircare regimes. A rather purer form of conventional coconut oil, coconut based oil uses have been spoken about for centuries and is also mentioned in many Ayurvedic scriptures. In this article, we will take you through all the coconut based oil benefits for your skin, hair and health. Is coconut oil good for hair? Is coconut based skin oil good for the face too? Let’s find out.
The Benefits Of Coconut Based Oil On Hair
What makes coconut based oil for hair a good option?
- One way of knowing if coconut oil is good for hair is by replacing your current oil with it.Coconut oil's uses and benefits are vouched by not just beauty experts, but also by many international celebs.
- One of the many benefits of coconut oil on hair is that it strengthens your hair follicles through its highly rich mineral and vitamin content.
- Additionally, it makes your hair strands strong and shiny.
- Packed with rich fatty acids, it nourishes your scalp, while its antibacterial properties reduce dryness and dandruff, thereby preventing scalp irritation.
- Moreover, the healing powers of this elixir rejuvenate damaged hair caused due to heat styling products, making coconut oil good for hair.
- Using it regularly will promote healthy hair growth and prevent split ends and breakage.
Therefore, there's no doubt about how beneficial a hair massage with this multifaceted oil will be. Now, what if we told you that your shampoo too, contains this all-powerful ingredient raved by everyone all over the world? Coco Soul's Ayurveda-inspired, natural hair and scalp cleanser brings you the benefits of coconut oil on hair in a bottle. Infused with virgin coconut oil and many Ayurvedic herbs, this natural shampoo will give you strong, soft, lustrous and beautiful locks. You must also check out our blog on the benefits of virgin coconut oil for hair growth.
Coco Soul's Hair & Scalp Cleanser is created with the purest of ingredients and promises to cleanse your hair and scalp without drying out your hair shafts. Additionally, it helps balance the scalp oils, unclogs hair follicles and strengthens the roots. This organic, chemical-free hair cleanser will make your hair smooth, bouncy and manageable in no time. It contains:
- Virgin coconut oil: Contains hair-nurturing compounds that help nourish and moisturise your hair and scalp.
- Kikirindiya: Fights dandruff, and hair fall and encourages blood circulation in the scalp to promote natural hair growth.
Godapara: This Ayurvedic herb soothes itchy and flaky scalp and imparts strength to your hair.
The Benefits Of Coconut Based Skin Oil On Skin And Body
What makes coconut oil for the skin and body a good option?
- According to Ayurveda, using coconut based skin oil is a great way to nourish the skin.
- One of the finest benefits of coconut based skin oil on skin is its ability to preserve moisture and provide core nourishment.
- It protects your skin by keeping dryness, itching and allergies away.
- One of the lesser-known benefits of coconut based skin oil on face is its ability to treat scars, reduce dark circles, spots and patches.
However, to harness the true potential of coconut based oil, use the natural skin care products from Coco Soul to experience the benefits of virgin coconut oil on skin. Coco Soul's Nourishing Body Lotion is made using a luxurious formula that contains virgin king coconut oil and other natural herbs. It's lightweight and non-greasy, and thus absorbs deeply within your skin to give flawless, radiant skin. It contains:
- Virgin coconut oil: It deeply nourishes your skin while improving cellular repair.
- Welmi: It is rich in vitamin C and helps lessen skin dullness to give you radiant skin.
- Sandalwood: It minimises age spots and reverses sun damage.
This natural body lotion is free from harsh chemicals like sulphates, parabens, silicones, DEA, mineral oils, etc., are 100% vegan and MadeSafe certified.
The Benefits Of Coconut Based Oil On Face
What makes coconut oil for face a good option?
- It cleanses, nourishes, and helps your face without stripping the skin's natural moisture and softness.
- Ayurvedic goodness imparted by coconut based skin oil to a face product gives you glowing skin, as it penetrates ten layers deep into the skin.
- It is a reservoir of antioxidants and other nourishing compounds that leave your skin looking fresh and radiant.
- You can also use it as a make-up remover as it won't make your skin parched or disturb its pH balance.
- Its antimicrobial properties prevent acne breakouts. Put simply, regularly using coconut based oil for skin will give you soft, flawless and radiant skin.
Now that you know about the benefits of coconut based skin oil for your face, learn how to include coconut oil in hair care regimen. Whether you're dealing with oily, sensitive, or dry skin, a quick application of this natural face wash will leave your skin in a state of bliss.
Coco Soul’s Face Wash is crafted with ancient Ayurvedic wisdom, the goodness of Virgin King Coconut Oil, and the magic of gotukola and neem! Coco Soul's revitalizing Face Wash is your skin's new best friend as the ingredients used to create this natural face wash are derived from ayurvedic expertise and nature's most potent herbs.
- Virgin coconut oil: The natural antioxidants and good fats in this oil nurture the skin, fight dryness, and promote cellular repair.
- Gotukola: A hero ingredient that fights sagging skin by promoting collagen production.
- Neem: Loaded with vitamin E, it removes pigmentation and gives you clear skin.
This natural face wash is free from harsh chemicals like sulphates, parabens, silicones, DEA, mineral oils, etc., are 100% vegan and MadeSafe certified.
Coconut Based Oil Health Benefits
What are coconut based oil benefits for your health? Besides the many benefits of coconut based oil for skin and hair, it also exhibits numerous health benefits. Here are some evidence-based benefits of coconut oil for your health:
- It boosts the brain function that helps in treating Alzheimer's patients.
- It is loaded with good antioxidants that strengthen your body's immunity.
- It doesn't get stored as fats in your system, but breaks down as energy, thus boosting your metabolism and reducing weight.
- It enhances calcium formation that makes your teeth and bones healthier. Additionally, its oil pulling nature prevents the formation of plaque in your teeth.
- Its potent antioxidants help in relieving gastrointestinal stress. Since it is easy to digest, it pacifies the inflamed tissues in your digestive tract.
Now that you have the 101 on the many benefits and uses of coconut oil for your health, hair and skin, head over to the Coco Soul website to shop for more organic, pure and natural products.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Benefits of Coconut Based Oil (FAQs)
What is the effect of using coconut based skin oil on different skin types?When it comes to dry skin, coconut based oil helps bolster the skin's protective barrier by trapping moisture within and keeping your skin supple and hydrated. It aids in reducing inflammation for sensitive skin, while its anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritated, chafed skin. Further, it increases the production of collagen for ageing skin.
How is coconut based oil good for your health?Since coconut based oil contains fatty acids, it helps your body burn the fats and in turn, provides quick energy to your brain and overall health.
Is coconut based skin oil good for hair and skin?For the hair, coconut based oil adds that lustrous, nourishing goodness while minimising dandruff, taming the frizz, and deeply conditioning your hair. For the skin, face and body, it cleanses away the dirt, removes acne, adds a softness, cools your skin, and acts as the hydration fix your body needs.