People worldwide deal with multiple skin problems whose cure seems to be impossible.
After using expensive chemical-based products or cosmetics, people are now shifting their focus toward the natural healer called Aloe Vera.
Having hydrating and soothing characteristics, the benefits of aloe vera on the skin are real.
So keep reading until the end to learn everything you need to know about why you should add Aloe Vera to your skincare routine and how aloe vera is good for the skin.
Why is aloe vera good for skincare? What are its benefits?
Many people often wonder if aloe vera is good for the skin. Well, you must know that the benefits of aloe vera on the skin have been known for centuries. The cooling, hydrating and refreshing nature makes it a must-add beauty regime during the summer months.
Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties can help control acne and reduce the growth of bacteria causing it.
From lightening the scars, being used as a moisturising gel, and anti-ageing properties to cleansing the skin, relieving it from skin irritation and what not - The benefits of aloe vera on the skin are endless.
Ways to include aloe vera into your skincare routines (what to mix it with, remedies for skin and hair, etc.)
If you want to find out how to use aloe vera for skin and wish to enjoy its full benefits, then here are some remedies that you can follow.
Aloe Vera and yoghurt
The use of aloe vera on the face has been known to everybody. But this magical herb can also be beneficial for hair health, especially if you are dealing with dandruff. In order to prepare this remedy, you need yoghurt, aloe vera and honey. Then follow the steps listed below:
- Take two tbsps each of honey, aloe vera and honey
- Mix all three ingredients in a bowl and apply the mask to your hair
- Let it sit for 20 minutes at least, and then rinse off using a good quality shampoo from Coco Soul that is free from silicone, paraben oil, mineral oil, and sulphate
In order to promote good hair health, you need aloe vera gel and coconut oil to get started. Then follow the instructions listed below.
Take two tbsps of aloe vera gel and coconut oil from Coco Soul that is 100% natural, pure and unrefined. Also, it is cold-pressed and comes with the goodness of rich Ayurveda herbs
- Mix the ingredients properly and apply them to your scalp
- Make sure to cover the hair mask with a towel or a shower cap to prevent dripping
- Let the mask sit for 30 minutes and then wash off with a good quality shampoo and conditioner from Coco Soul, which is completely herbal and free from all types of chemicals
In order to promote good hair growth, clear dandruff and hair fall problems, you will need aloe vera gel alongside apple cider vinegar. Then follow the instructions listed below.
- Take half a cup of fresh aloe vera gel and mix it with three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and till the length of your hair, either by using a spray bottle or directly applying it
Massage your scalp properly and wash it off after 30 minutes.
For skinAloe vera with lemon juice
If you want to use aloe vera for your face to reduce acne spots and scars, then here's the remedy that you need to follow. For this you'll need some ingredients like aloe vera gel, lemon juice, and a sealed jar; then follow the steps below.
- Take two tbsps of aloe vera gel and mix it with lemon juice
- Then store the mixture in the refrigerator in a sealed jar
- You can cleanse your face using this remedy for aloe vera for your face to aid your problems
Just make sure to use a good quality cleanser like the coconut and neem face wash from Coco Soul that is free from sulphate, mineral oil, paraben and silicones.
Aloe vera and turmeric
Glowing skin is what every person on this planet craves. People dealing with dull, dry and tanned skin can use aloe vera, honey, and turmeric to get glowing skin. Follow this remedy of aloe vera for skin to get started:
- First, clean your face using a face scrub from Coco soul that has the richness of sandalwood and Ayurveda herbs.
It is free from chemicals and causes no harm to the skin. Besides, it also contains mineral oils that are totally natural. It keeps the skin nourished and hydrated all day long.
- Then take aloe vera gel and mix it with turmeric powder and honey in a bowl
- No doubt Aloe vera is good for skin, so along with the aloe vera mixture, add turmeric and apply the paste to the affected area for at least 20 minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water. Add this aloe vera to your skincare routine and follow it every week for better results
Those who long for smooth and more transparent skin can use aloe vera and coconut oil to make a face mask. For this remedy, you need to follow the instructions curated below:
- Take coconut oil and aloe vera gel in a bowl to create a mixture. Make sure to use multipurpose coconut oil from Coco Soul, which is a natural source of vitamin E
- Then apply the face mask and allow it to sit on your skin for at least 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water for better results
How long should you leave aloe vera on your skin?
You may have been suggested to use aloe vera for skin or how to use aloe vera for skin by many. But when you do not find it to be beneficial, this question ends up crossing your mind -, "is aloe vera even good for skin"?
Well, it is definitely great for skin as it has healing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that aid any skin or hair conditioning you may be suffering with.
Many people do not find it effective because they do not follow the proper instructions for using it.
Basically, there is no need to slather aloe vera over your skin. Just applying a thin layer of the gel can do wonders. If you have already added aloe vera to your skincare routine, do not use it overnight, as too much of anything is never good.
It does not matter if your skin is experiencing blemishes or you are dealing with the irritation of any kind - the miracle herb can be your one-stop solution.
Being rich in good elements, when you add aloe vera in the skincare routine, you may start to witness fruitful results right after the first use. Just make sure to follow how to use aloe vera for skin, the remedies and other instructions carefully.
Should I use aloe vera before or after toner?You must use aloe vera for the face before the toner to cleanse it. Apply it to the fingertips and move in a circular motion to cover all the skin. After 10 minutes, wash your face with cool water and then apply an appropriate toner as it not only makes the face dry, but also leaves the skin nourished, hydrated and smooth.
Can I apply aloe vera on my face every day?Yes, you can apply aloe vera for skin every day as it is made up of 80% water. Some other properties it comes with include vitamins, nutrients, and minerals that further promote the skin's good health.
What is the best time to apply Aloe Vera gel on my face?The best time when you can include aloe vera for skincare is during the morning after a good night's sleep. Start with taking a slice of aloe vera and apply the gel to your face for better results.
Does aloe vera make the skin fairer?Yes, adding aloe vera to your skincare routine can help you to eliminate the dullness and gain a fairer skin tone. It happens because aloe vera stops the formation of melanin, which is why darker skin conditions.
Can I add aloe vera to my diet?Yes, you can definitely add aloe vera to your diet apart from using aloe vera for skincare. But know that it is linked to causing side effects like stomach cramps, kidney problems, irregular heartbeat and more.