If you’re loading up products for dry skin this monsoon, make sure you remember to include a cleansing balm for dry skin too. Although a cleansing balm is not restricted to any one skin type, it is exceptionally good for dry and dehydrated skin. A hydration-boosting cleansing balm is the best choice, as it helps with an optimal balance of oil and water in your skin.
Dry Skin In Monsoon
The monsoon season is here – so are the cool rainy days, gloomy weather, and unprecedented humidity leading to frequent showers. The itchiness and sweatiness combined with the bacteria that grows on your skin makes you want to cleanse it more often. The result? Drier skin.
Combat dry skin by choosing oil-based products, which also hydrate your skin. A cleansing balm that melts away the impurities, while softly moisturising your skin, is the ideal solution. Natural skincare products for dry skin are generally not too oily, and do not dry out your skin more during the rains. As we go further into this, you’ll see how a cleansing balm fits the bill perfectly.
Can Melt Balm Help To Get Rid Of Dry Skin In Monsoon
A more ‘solid’ form of a cleanser, unlike your cleansing face wash or oil, a cleansing balm has the ability to clean your skin without drying it out. Suitable for all skin types, it works especially well for people with dry skin. The balms are formulated using butters, waxes, and emollients like coconut oil. This composition helps it break down the particles of makeup, dirt, impurities, and sunscreen that stick to the outer layer of your skin during the day.
Coco Soul’s Melt-in Balm is a great choice for the monsoon season – no matter what your skin type is. It is made with the goodness of pure, tender coconut, and virgin coconut oil. Ancient ayurveda calls this oil the beauty and skin care ‘elixir’ owing to its super-moisturising properties. The antioxidants and nutrients in this balm will nourish your skin, hydrate it, and replenish it.
How To Use Melt Balm Cleanser For Dry Skin In Monsoon
Think of ‘hydration’, ‘therapy’, and ‘moisturisation’ all in one – that’s what a cleansing balm does for you during the rainy season. It is the hydrotherapy your skin needs, leaving it soft and supple at the end of a hectic rainy day. Here’s how you can go about using Coco Soul’s Melt-In Balm or any other cleansing balm:
- In the morning, as you wake up: The bacteria that can affect your skin while you sleep (from your pillowcase) can be cleansed away with a hydrating balm, followed by a face wash. It washes away any dirt or oil build-up, to keep your skin balanced and hydrated throughout the day.
- At night, before you go to sleep: Indulge in happy hour before you head to bed, by scooping out a dollop of your cleansing balm and applying it to your face. Massage it into your face, using your fingertips, in circular motions, for 30 to 60 seconds. Follow this up with a gel-based cleanser, if you have a combination or oily skin type. If you have generally dry skin, opt for a cream-based cleanser.
Coco Soul’s Face Wash is a neem, gotukola, and virgin coconut oil-rich gel-based cleanser inspired by the wisdom of ancient Ayurveda. This 100% organic, herbal face wash gives you blemish-free skin with its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties. You can click here to read more about what cleansing balms are.
Benefits Of Melt Balm For Dry Skin
If you’re tempted with all that you’ve read, and need a final convincing, here’s all you need to know about how a cleansing balm can help your skin during the monsoon season! Listed below are a cleansing balm’s benefits for dry skin:
- You can cleanse your skin thoroughly – giving it a deep, double cleanse. First, you can apply the cleansing balm to remove impurities, your makeup, dirt, and give you super-clean skin. Second, follow this up with a natural face wash. Your skin is now ready for other skin care products from your routine to be absorbed easily!
- Truly melting into your skin – the formulation of a cleansing balm is magical. It is made up of butters, waxes, oils, and emollients like coconut. One massage into your skin, and it can swipe away all the particles in a quick minute.
- Soft, supple, and fragrant bliss – leaving with skin smoother than ever before. A boon for dry skin, cleansing balms soften, comfort, and moisturise the skin. Even if you have oily to combination skin, a hydrating cleansing balm will help balance the oil and water content in your skin.
- Relax, rejuvenate, and replenish your skin – in hydrotherapy with a cleansing balm. It is a solidified cleanser, with a smooth, creamy texture that lets you escape into paradise. Your skin is pampered with a tension-releasing, and skin-healing balm!
What are you waiting for? Shop the Coco Soul Melt-in Balm for your dose of replenishment, nourishment, and rejuvenation. In addition to removing your makeup, and cleansing your skin, it is also a wonderful herbal hair mask, and relaxing baby massage oil. A multi-tasker, this one’s a great addition to your skin care kit.
Frequently Asked Questions on Cleansing Balm For Dry Skin (FAQs)
Is a melt balm cleanser preferred for dry skin?A cleansing balm gets easily absorbed by your skin and melts away the impurities, dirt, and makeup residue, while deeply moisturising your skin. This is what makes Coco Soul’s Melt-in Balm the ideal choice for all skin types, including dry skin type.
Which is better cleansing oil or balm for dry skin?While a cleansing oil can help break down the dirt particles from your face and cleanse your skin, a cleansing balm is a better product for dry skin. It not only penetrates into the deeper layers of your skin to clean it, but also hydrates and exfoliates it, while removing blemishes.
What should I look for in a cleansing balm?It is recommended to use a cleansing balm that is made with natural, plant-derived ingredients like butters, oils, and waxes that do not harm your skin. One such product is Coco Soul’s chemical-free and 100% organic Melt-in Balm. It is made with pure tender coconut and the goodness of virgin coconut oil, giving your skin an experience like no other.