Having a skin care regimen is the effortless pathway to flawless, healthy skin. What if your routine comprised of the perfect combos to use, where one product complements the other? That would make it even better, ensuring a long term healthy glow for your skin. These could become your skin-favourites over time!
Skin care combo – Summer edition
With the market flooded with brands, products, variants, collections – it can be overwhelming to make the perfect skin care combo for yourself. Allow us to do it for you this summer! Using skin care products for summer from the same brand is beneficial – it assures you the formulations are made up of similar ingredients. This will give your skin synergy while caring for you.
What does skin need in the summer?
The warmer months are here, are you ready with your skin care set? The first effect of the summer heat is the one it has on our skin! Sebaceous glands in our skin start producing excessive sebum or natural oil – this can justify the sweaty exterior, greasy skin, acne breakouts, and blocked pores. Another effect we dread during the humid and sunny months is ultraviolet radiation. Listen to your skin as you acquaint yourself with the best skin care products for summer – here are some tips to get your started:
- A foaming cleanser or face wash is your best friend. Why? It removes excess oil, gives your skin a deep cleansing, gets rid of dirt and grime, and maintains a good pH balance. Along with this, get yourself a face scrub and massage gently in a circular motion, twice a week, to exfoliate your skin.
- Layered skin care routine for the win! Depending on your skin type, ensure you lay off the creamy products for the summers, and instead opt for gel-based (for dry skin) and water-based (for oily skin) products.
- Antioxidants are a must – Boosting collagen, protecting your skin, production of radicals, and hydration are some benefits. Choose them either in your serum or a good diet of leafy veggies!
- Hydration is key during the warmer months, for your skin as well as your overall body health. Try a hydrating mask overnight or go for a face mist to keep your skin fresh and hydrated all day long. At the same time, drink lots of water (a minimum intake of two or three litres per day) and fresh juices, coconut water, and buttermilk.
- How can we forget sunscreen in the summers? A good sunscreen has an SPF of 30-50 and prevents sunburn, tanning, fine lines, and wrinkles, while protecting your skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Choose a formula based on your skin type, but make sure you moisturise well! How you can moisturise: under the eyes (beneath your sunglasses), lip balm to soothe your lips (beneath your lipstick), foot cream to soften (beneath your open-toe sandals), and all over your body after a shower (before you wear your breathable cotton fabrics)!
Why is the Coco Soul skin care combo the best solution for your summer skin care needs?
Skin care trends have you engulfed on social media and the internet for hours, looking for the best skin care set and solution for your needs. This summer, look no further than Coco Soul because we have the best skin care products for summer in combo deals that will make you squeal with joy!
Trust us, you may have 99 problems in your life, but skincare will not be one of them. This is the best skin care combo for summer, exclusively curated by Coco Soul, just for you!
Ultimate Skin Care Combo
If you are searching for a revitalising face wash, and a cooling body lotion, all with natural ingredients, Coco Soul's Face Wash and Body Lotion are perfect for you during the summer months!
Coco Soul brings to you an experience of Ayurveda and the magic of virgin king coconut oil and the ultimate herbs of nature’s goodness. It is also gentle on your skin, which is one of the primary things to keep in mind - always go for skin care essentials that are good for you, good for the planet, and make you feel good.
Why choose this Ultimate Skin Care Combo of a Face Wash and Body Lotion:
- The combo is powered with Virgin King Coconut Oil, which promotes cellular repair and penetrates ten layers deep into the skin to restore lost moisture and repair dry & damaged skin
- Gotukola in the face cleanser has anti-ageing properties, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on face by promoting collagen production
- Sandalwood has emollient properties, which aids in minimising age spots and reverses sun damage
- The products in this combo are Made Safe Certified and 100 % Vegan
What are the benefits of using a skin care combo rather than buying individual products?
Why do brands come up with the best skin care combo options for you? To make your overall complexion healthy, glowing, and revitalised. Layering is a routine that follows a correct or typical order of applying skin care products. While this was brought to the forefront by the layering K-beauty routine trend, Francesca Fusco, a dermatologist from New York, agrees. In an interview with a wellness-focused publication, she emphasises on the importance of choosing your skin care combo from one brand itself, when she says:
“An advantage to staying with a particular brand is knowing that all of these products have been formulated to be used with one another or layered over one another.”
Now that you have seen how your skin needs extra care and attention during the summers, go the extra mile with the best skin care combo for your skin! Choose your best skin care products for summer, to restore its natural balance, lustre, and health.
While you are here, you can take a minute to browse through Coco Soul’s range of skincare products that can help you unleash the glowing skin from within.
Frequently Asked Questions on Skin Care Combos (FAQs)
Should you mix and match skin-care products?A skin care combo or mixology in skin care can be rewarding if used correctly. Based on your skin type, the season, and your skin’s needs, choose products that will heal your skin, while nourishing it into better health. That being said, it is always advisable to stick to one brand’s products as the formulations and ingredients should be perfect for your skin.
Is it better to stick to one skincare brand?Your skin care set is ideal if all your products are from the same brand. It is pretty common, looks appealing, and gives you the same ingredients, giving you similar formulations. Sticking to one brand, essentially, helps you narrow down your choices. There are various pros and cons, the most important aspect being the products complement each other.
Is layering skin-care effective?In order to gain maximum results from your skincare, you must layer your products in the right order. The more layers you have in your routine, the more you achieve by targeting your skin's needs and problems. Your skin care combo will give you maximum results and a glow in your complexion, if you layer it correctly!