Summer's here- which means high humidity, sweating, and increased trips to the ladies' room to fix the oily skin. The solution to beating the summer heat and dirt is to keep your skin clean and dirt-free. It's time to put an end to the various summer skincare struggles by using face wash. We’re here to discuss the power of a face wash and the benefits it brings along.
Does Oily Skin Get Worse In The Summer?
Let's all agree that summers can be a little harsh on our skin. And for those with oily skin, it's nothing short of a disaster. The heat dehydrates our skin, strips off the natural moisture, and sometimes even causes sunburns. When the weather gets hot in the summer, humidity increases, which causes the production of oil in your skin to accelerate. To protect your skin from the drying effects of summer, sebaceous glands produce more oil. On the other hand, too much protection can result in excessive oil production in the skin as well.
You may think that caring for oily skin is a challenge, but it is not when you have the right skincare routine. Using a cleanser for oily skin or adding an oil control face wash to your everyday regime can prove to be more beneficial in the long run. Keep scrolling to discover the benefits of using a face wash for oily face in the summer.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Face Wash For Oily Skin In The Summer?
Using the right face wash in summer helps, as there are many benefits of washing face in this season. More importantly, why should people with oily skin use a face wash in summer? Here's why:
- It helps you cleanse right: Making use of a face wash in summer ensures thorough cleansing. Cleansing the face using a face wash helps to remove the dirt, oil, and toxins thoroughly. In order to keep your skin clean, you should wash your face at least once a day. In case of oily skin, you can wash it twice, to adequately remove all the dirt. However, don’t wash it too often, as this can strip off your skin and cause a drying effect too.
- It stimulates blood circulation: Sure, we know that cleansing and keeping the face clean, definitely helps the oily skin. However, just washing it is not enough. There’s a way to do it too. You must be wondering how to wash the face for oily skin correctly? Gently massaging the cleanser into your face is the right way to wash your face. Massaging helps boost the blood flow and relax your face muscles, thus stimulating circulation.
It exfoliates your skin: You all probably saw this coming. Those who go through the struggle with handling oily skin know that exfoliation is a game-changer. Exfoliation aids in the removal of dead skin cells that have accumulated on the surface of your skin. Pump out some facewash and gently massage it into your skin. It’ll help in keeping the face clean and dirt-free. As an added benefit, you can consider using a facewash with a granulated texture to help with deeper exfoliation.
- Helps control oil: We’re sure that this one’s a major plus for the oily skin club. Using a face wash in summer is essential, but if you are worried about excess oil production, you can switch to an oil control face wash. It'll help you control excess oil, while removing the dirt gathered on your face.
Which Face Wash Is The Best For Your Skin This Summer?
We know why face wash is good. Now let's find out what works well for you. Knowing your skin type and understanding the way in which it reacts to a face wash, helps you make the right choice for yourself. Experts recommend using a face wash with a lower pH level. Identifying the correct cleanser for oily skin in summers, will help you tackle your various skincare concerns better. Adding the Coco Soul Face Wash will be your savior this summer. It is crafted with ancient ayurvedic wisdom, the goodness of virgin coconut oil, and the magic of gotukola and neem. It cleanses dirt and other impurities from your face without making it dry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which face wash is best for oily skin in summer?According to Healthshots, use a face wash with a lower pH level to regulate oil production. A face wash that eliminates oil without drying out your skin is the best face wash for oily face in summer. An oil control face wash will help you eliminate excess oil easily.
Is face wash good for oily skin?Face washes help to remove the dirt and oil collected on the face throughout the day. It is recommended to wash an oily face at least twice. But ensure you are using a face wash with a lower pH level.
Summers are fun but not when they hamper your skin. Including small steps in your day-to-day life can go a long way towards keeping your skin healthy. The importance and benefits of washing face have been discussed, so what are you waiting for? Add an oil control face wash to your cart and enjoy the summer weather. You can now replace the dirt and grime from your face, to give rise to healthier and glowing skin, using a cleanser for oily skin this summer.
What should I do for oily skin in summer?If you categorise yourself under the oily skin group, then here are a few steps you can inculcate in your daily routine to get rid of oily skin-
- Use a cleanser for oily skin with a lower pH level
- Supplement your water-based moisturiser with a suitable sunscreen
- Follow a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet